Martview-Forum second opportunity ;)

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
After UFI opportunity, Martview-forum is giving the opportunity to hardworking users to get AMT DONGLE for free!
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 7.06.14 PM.png
The AMT Dongle has a series of powerful functions, which are mainly developed for the mobile phone obtain evidence market and mobile phone maintenance market.
The main functions of AMT including: Disable/Enable Screenlock,Reset FRP, Read/Reset/Backup/Restore Screenlocks, Factory Reset, Read/Browse Userdata (Contacts/SMS/Calls/Media files/Third-party APP), Read/Erase/Write Partition, Read Information and other related functions.

Explore all features here!

Martview-forum always appreciates hardworking users!
This month, we will offer free AMT dongle to user that deserves it and will be assigned as PS(Product supporter) for the mentioned section.

PS Duties:
1-Help users
2-Post success stories
3-Moderate the section
For any interested user, please send us by email to [email protected] :
Title: AMT Martview
1-Your CV.
2- Your Martview-forum profile link, and any other forum profile link if applicable.

No applications will be accepted after August 20 2021

1626798017220.png

cheong966

Friend's Martview
Oct 8, 2018
Malaysia
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
to user that deserves it and will be assigned as PS(Product supporter) for the mentioned section.

Sorry , want to ask ,
that only hard working for AMT Dongle section ?
or other section also can ?

iskey

Friend's Martview
Jul 8, 2021
outside

All TECH 4 You

Friend's Martview
Feb 26, 2019
Ahemdabad,Gujrat
I am Doing Mobile Work From 2017.i Work in Mobile Software & Hardware Both Work, also give to martview-forum Member Answer To With Honest but in my shop i am only one person so many times can not give answer but when i free give martview-forum Member Answer To With Honest ( From Heard ) ,In My Life One One Dream

Dream Is: I Want Become Product Supporter Of UFI BOX

Note:UFI BOX Please Make Me PS Of UFI Box

Thanks & Regards By:All TECH 4 You

Reactions: iskey