Mi Auth / Unlock

TiuLuci

May 19, 2020
Mossoró-RN (brasil)
I have a question ... when opening the SFT 2.0.03 dongle, I have 3 options, one of them is "Unlock", as shown in the print, but I can't open it, what is the forecast for this option will be available, or do I need to something to access it?
One more thing, all authentication options are disabled for me, what can it be?
14455 14456

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I have a question ... when opening the SFT 2.0.03 dongle, I have 3 options, one of them is "Unlock", as shown in the print, but I can't open it, what is the forecast for this option will be available, or do I need to something to access it?
One more thing, all authentication options are disabled for me, what can it be?
Good there is a higher update than the one you have installed or you use SFT Dongle Version 2.0.04 Release 24-02-2020
update: SFT Dongle Version 2.0.04 Release 24-02-2020
As they update or update, there will be options that will be enabled, you will have to buy credits, regards.
BR

Reactions: TiuLuci

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

I open the software normally, but ask me to login, when I click "login" the error appears

Open the software as administrator, check your internet connection, deactivate your antivirus, it could also be a server error

TiuLuci

May 19, 2020
Mossoró-RN (brasil)
Open the software as administrator, check your internet connection, deactivate your antivirus, it could also be a server error

It must be the server, internet ok, antivirus disabled, but the error persists. I will use 2.0.03 again, even without these authentication options. I will try in an upcoming update. Thank you for your attention.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

It must be the server, internet ok, antivirus disabled, but the error persists. I will use 2.0.03 again, even without these authentication options. I will try in an upcoming update. Thank you for your attention.

Good, I'm sorry for not helping you enough, you will have to wait for the sft team to get an update or a fix file that fixes these errors that you and users of the sft dongle have and it is a pleasure to help you, for that we are sir or so the less we try to help.

BR

Reactions: TiuLuci