Help Mrt v3.92 or all v3.xx error

noolimmit

Jun 9, 2019
Indonesia

after I clicked the start button on MRT v3.92, no information appeared on the left side, the operation couldn't be stopped, the MRT and Windows software didn't respond if I clicked any button.
I can only use the ctrl + alt + del keys to enter the task manager then I force close mrt 3.92, after that windows will run normally again.
Can anyone help me ...... ??

Reactions: walid123456

=-rebel-=

Jan 22, 2020
Philippines
first of all.. if your mrt exe folder is in your desktop and your av is on.. sometimes it will cause error.. you need to extract a new one.. off your AV and try to open again your mrt exe..

br

Reactions: noolimmit

noolimmit

Jun 9, 2019
Indonesia
first of all.. if your mrt exe folder is in your desktop and your av is on.. sometimes it will cause error.. you need to extract a new one.. off your AV and try to open again your mrt exe..

br
That's right, I've tried turning off anti-virus / windows security, I've also moved the MRT 3.92 / Mrt v3.xx file to drive D or E but it's still the same.
Reinstalling the operating system, format ssd, but still not usable.
Currently I can only use MRT v2.60 only.

my MRT dongle having problem ...?

=-rebel-=

Jan 22, 2020
Philippines
That's right, I've tried turning off anti-virus / windows security, I've also moved the MRT 3.92 / Mrt v3.xx file to drive D or E but it's still the same.
Reinstalling the operating system, format ssd, but still not usable.
Currently I can only use MRT v2.60 only...
have you tried it into other pc?