MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked Firmware

FaisalShafique

Jul 13, 2017
Lahore
Hi. Hope You all working fine . Here is a long story of my Phone that im going to share with you.
1- it was working fine but after some days its LCD starts getting black from all corners. so i thought may be reset the device fix the problem but i was wrong. there was also a monkey virus in Phone too that actually installs somes apps by self just after connecting to WIFI.
2- then i tried to flash devices with stock firmware. but on net there were alots of firmware for this device, after downloading firmwares i flashed with them but screen from corners instead of going away starts increasing . I change firmware (I think that was not a correct Firmware) them a magic appears Cell gone dead even does not turn on power on after hitting power button. When go for charge nothing happen no screen on.
3- but when i connect phone with usb cable with battery in it Computer recognize it and in device manager shows up. i installed Preloader Drivers from this forum as advised by the admin works fine When it gets connected to PC it connects and disconnects after some fix interval of time.

Port Driver Downloads
4- Now when i tried to flash firmware by SP Flash Tools Latest version it Only Gives One Error

"BROM ERROR:S_FT_DRAM_FAIL (4032)" on following Actions.
  1. On Flashing by Selection Download
  2. On Firmware Update
  3. On Formatting Device Except Preloader
  4. Even on Trying Different Firmwares
5- I also tried Miracle Box 2.27A but it crashes on Reading Info Even when it tries to read Phone It Crashes . Plz Help me how to fix this all my Mistake to Get my Phone Back in Working Condition. I tried all the methods that are given in this regard in this forum .. But fail to get my device Back.
Regards