World First Nokia 5.3 flashing EDL OK fix stuck in fastboot mode, unbrick with firehose & dump

Amujal77

Mar 18, 2023
Iran
working

just flash it
Thanks
But I don't know what the software in the second picture is.
I can't access recovery mode on my phone. So really appreciate it if you tell me what I should do in a little more detail.

Yerild

Mar 25, 2023
Poland
I really wonder how You were able to put this phone in 9008 MODE. I try to put this by: tweezers with normal usb cable, I used hydra tool cable,, also hydra + tweezers. I used cable for testpoint (with three options to choose GND, 1.8V and 5V mode) and Nokia 5.3 always boot in bootloader mode. Anyone can explain me what can I do wrong?

Yerild

Mar 25, 2023
Poland
I really wonder how You were able to put this phone in 9008 MODE. I try to put this by: tweezers with normal usb cable, I used hydra tool cable,, also hydra + tweezers. I used cable for testpoint (with three options to choose GND, 1.8V and 5V mode) and Nokia 5.3 always boot in bootloader mode. Anyone can explain me what can I do wrong?
I finally was able to put phone in 9008 mode by Martview All Boot Cable. Flash was done. Phone is working. Thank You Gsmvn Franky38

Last edited:

newbie@everything

Apr 12, 2023
Malawi
Hey, Yerild i got into edl mode, am using qpst, however the tool seems to require firehose, rawprogram and patch files and the firmware i got only has disk image files and .mbn + .bin. so am kinda stuck. how did you flash yours? or if anyone has any idea please help ; (

Yerild

Mar 25, 2023
Poland
Hey, Yerild i got into edl mode, am using qpst, however the tool seems to require firehose, rawprogram and patch files and the firmware i got only has disk image files and .mbn + .bin. so am kinda stuck. how did you flash yours? or if anyone has any idea please help ; (
Hello, I used Unlocktool. It's paid tool but only 50$ per year which is low price if I using this daily.