Nokia 7.1 ta-1096 is supported by dtpro tool?

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
I have this nokia 7.1 ta-1096 for imei repair and I would like to know if dt pro has this model supported ..

Thanks in advance.

aminbr25

Aug 21, 2019
It does not support, this guy's are scam. I regret buying DT pro tools to be honest
Hi, bro it's not scam. It's all work if model is supported. If you not know about use it. Its your fault. If you have dtpro tool. You never post log. Just question and misguided others.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
i have dt pro and i try the way you mention but it doesn't activate diag port. has android 10

bro Make
  • Flashing using DownGrade Method "old Firmware" via testpoint with DTPRO > eMMC Software Module
  • Flashing usig OST writing old firmware security patch !!

After this Unlock Bootloader > Root > Diag

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
bro Make
  • Flashing using DownGrade Method "old Firmware" via testpoint with DTPRO > eMMC Software Module
  • Flashing usig OST writing old firmware security patch !!
After this Unlock Bootloader > Root > Diag

ok, is it safe to downgrade this model? it does not have a brick irrigation, I ask the question because I do not want to have a nice paperweight lol.

ashiki37

Apr 21, 2020
Nigeria
Hi, bro it's not scam. It's all work if model is supported. If you not know about use it. Its your fault. If you have dtpro tool. You never post log. Just question and misguided others.

You Think If i Don't Have DT-Pro Licence, I Will Use My Precious Time And Type This Here, I Bought This Purposely Because Of My Nokia 7.2 And Huawei Y9 to Repair Imei, I Have Chatted With The Moderator Before Buying Dt-Pro And He Gave Me Proof Of Which Nokia 7.2 Was Repair Successful, I Try To Unlock Bootloader Fail Because Of Higher Security Version, I Look For Way To Downgrade But Could Not Workout For Me.I Ask For Assist From Him On How TO Get Downgraded firmware Link To Download But Unfortunately He could Not Reply Me Anymore. Take A look At 95 Percent Job Done Poster On forums Here Are From The Moderator Why not From The users, Take A look At Octoplus Team And Umt, The Respond Effectively to users Question?

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
You Think If i Don't Have DT-Pro Licence, I Will Use My Precious Time And Type This Here, I Bought This Purposely Because Of My Nokia 7.2 And Huawei Y9 to Repair Imei, I Have Chatted With The Moderator Before Buying Dt-Pro And He Gave Me Proof Of Which Nokia 7.2 Was Repair Successful, I Try To Unlock Bootloader Fail Because Of Higher Security Version, I Look For Way To Downgrade But Could Not Workout For Me.I Ask For Assist From Him On How TO Get Downgraded firmware Link To Download But Unfortunately He could Not Reply Me Anymore. Take A look At 95 Percent Job Done Poster On forums Here Are From The Moderator Why not From The users, Take A look At Octoplus Team And Umt, The Respond Effectively to users Question?

you need downgrade firmware patch for the last android version!! NOKIA
Huawei Kirin is supported NV Write -Only Factory Data!! > you need to buy from someone who has huawei access

All Feature are Supported - If New PAtch version not is support you need downgrade - this is basic rule of GSMWorld

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
you can downgrade successfully but i could not unlock the bootloader, i need help please to unlock the bootloader

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
bro downGrade to old patch Security version!! and enable oem - apply unlocking bootloader comands from Nokia Website!!

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
bro downGrade to old patch Security version!! and enable oem - apply unlocking bootloader comands from Nokia Website!!

I downgraded the security patch: September 1, 2018 and it is in the android version: 8.1.0 ...

because what I have investigated for the moment is almost impossible to unlock the bootloader to the nokia 7.1

If I am wrong, I would like you to help me with the unlocking of the bootloader of this Nokia 7.1 ta-1096

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
please tomorrow- Contact to our product support

WhatsApp: +573046501469