india
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
with ufi Box After 10 days hard working
and dead 3 phones [emoji853]

G-Golden

Sent From vivo 1907_19 Using Martview Forum App
bro plz dont mind if you think ufi is bed then you wrong
plz think why dead ,, and share something here of your dead set model brand and how it dead

plz first know how to use then try if you dont know then , plz ask some senior members

try to work always good and new because ,,, when you never fail then you never know how to success

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden

Mar 13, 2017
Pakistan
bro plz dont mind if you think ufi is bed then you wrong
plz think why dead ,, and share something here of your dead set model brand and how it dead

plz first know how to use then try if you dont know then , plz ask some senior members

try to work always good and new because ,,, when you never fail then you never know how to success
dnt worry i recoverd My dead set [emoji817]
and model is oppo A3s

Reactions: RAJA SOFTWARE

usedmobilenpc

Jul 1, 2019
dnt worry i recoverd My dead set [emoji817]
and model is oppo A3s

hi, I too have a A3s which I tried to unlock frp and the phone got dead, now I tried everything on the forum for repairing it, but no success,
can u pls share with me the resistor and capacitor value to change from a different phone?
I think my phone has bad capacitor and resistor as when I check with multimeter the capacitor gives a beep and no reading in resistor,
I tried to remove the resistor and give jump, but the phone stay in 9008 mode only and not switching on, so pls help me fix my phone
wbr.

Sent from my SM-C7000 using Tapatalk

umesamuel

Nov 12, 2019
with ufi Box After 10 days hard working
and dead 3 phones [emoji853]

G-Golden

remove contact detail
please help me post solution i need to repair oppo a3s imei thank you

Saurabh7298

Mar 20, 2019
Share solution first then post sir ur so hard working but u cant share solution so whats its helpful for other team member u cant share free so paid this solution \

Reactions: MOSTAFAAFROTOO

rashid shaikh

Apr 5, 2017
mumbai
Sonork ID
hi, I too have a A3s which I tried to unlock frp and the phone got dead, now I tried everything on the forum for repairing it, but no success,
can u pls share with me the resistor and capacitor value to change from a different phone?
I think my phone has bad capacitor and resistor as when I check with multimeter the capacitor gives a beep and no reading in resistor,
I tried to remove the resistor and give jump, but the phone stay in 9008 mode only and not switching on, so pls help me fix my phone
wbr.

Sent from my SM-C7000 using Tapatalk
Remove clk and short point or check tracks on board sone time track is damaged