Help OPPO A5S cph1909 restart randomly on recovery/wiping.

trensh

Mar 28, 2020
philippines
hi there,. can somebody help me with my 2pcs oppo a5s cph1909 devices,.

same issue, recovery message appear on lower left then goes to wiping then it restart at the same state,.

-using ufi, full erase, full flash, repartition, full flash, not solved
-write 2different size custom, backup and from other device but still problem occurs,.
-cm2mt2 flashing, spflash flashing, ufi flashing,.

the one device have imei problem only, but after format all, it went wrong into that problem,.
the other one hangs on oppo logo only, reflash not done, still hang,. but after format or erase all, it came with the same problem,.

please badly needed some help,.
thanks in advance,..

249356691_411877507007126_3976429392319451688_n.jpg

saimrose

Dec 3, 2020
India

same issue, recovery message appear on lower left then goes to wiping then it restart at the same state,.

-write 2different size custom, backup and from other device but still problem occurs,.

the one device have imei problem only, but after format all, it went wrong into that problem,.
the other one hangs on oppo logo only, reflash not done, still hang,. but after format or erase all, it came with the same problem,.

thanks in advance,..

View attachment 37213
Hey bro connect phone isp on ufi or easy jtag and write oppo custom file and erase misc file.
NOTE- must be required tested oppo custom file

Reactions: trensh and axecomlb

trensh

Mar 28, 2020
philippines
Hey bro connect phone isp on ufi or easy jtag and write oppo custom file and erase misc file.
NOTE- must be required tested oppo custom file
thanks bro,. but i already wrote 2 different custom, the one tested from other friend and the one saved from backup,. what exact misc files need to delete? thanks for your reply,.

bible

Jan 1, 2020
thanks bro,. but i already wrote 2 different custom, the one tested from other friend and the one saved from backup,. what exact misc files need to delete? thanks for your reply,.
first check emmc bad health or not

Reactions: trensh

Thelogicodes

Aug 18, 2019

thanks in advance,..

Connect isp identify, check emmc health and post log here

Reactions: trensh