World First OPPO ALL QUALCOMM SCREEN LOCK RESET WITHOUT ANY TOOL ALL LATEST MODELS SUPPORTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
HELLO WORLD HERE THE GOOD NEWS FOR ALL US
WHO WERE HAVING HARD TIMES UNLOCKING OPPO MOBILES

NOW NO MORE ISP NO MORE DRILLING OR NO NEED SEARCH FOR OR PAY TO
ANY ONLINE REMOTE ONLINE SERVICES TO UNLOCK YOUR OPPO MOBILES
YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT HERE IS NEW METHOD IS TESTED BY ME IN A5 2020 & A9 2020
AND THIS WILL WORK ON ANY MODEL HAVING COLOROS 11 & ABOVE. :Y:

SUPPORTED MODELS = QUALCOMM & MTK BOTH Having Color OS 11 and above Reset the phone using Recovery mode (Recovery)
and reset the lock screen password (the phone data will be lost)

Steps to reset the lock screen password by formatting data in recovery mode

Step 1: When the phone is off, press and hold the power button + volume down button for 5 seconds, then the phone will enter the recovery mode
(please ensure that the phone is fully charged and turned off to perform this operation)

Step 2: After selecting the language, click "Wipe data";
1646037113519.png 1646037122486.png

Step 3: Select "Format data " Step 4: Enter the prompted verification code

Step 5:Select “Format” to reset to the lock screen password

Step 6: The phone is reset successfully, click OK to restart the phone

7. NOW Login or Bypass FRP DONE!!!

If you find my post helpful then Please Press Like button is just 1 Click away! :Y:

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
YES NOW YOU CAN FORMAT ANY MODEL OF OPPO/REALME WHICH HAVE COLOROS 11 & ABOVE JUST LIKE ANY SAMSUNG MOBILE AND BYPASS FRP :Y:

If you find my post helpful then Please Press Like button is just 1 Click away! :up:

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
Earlier FORMAT DATA in OPPO was not Supported it Require a Screen Passcode to Perform that and this is a New Update By OPPO that ColorOS 11 & Above are Now Supported It May Be Different With Region And May Not Work But With Update OPPO will Fix It And All Models Having ColorOS 11 & Later Will Support It.
So Don't Report This Post If You Already Know This But This is A Most Recent Feature Updated By OPPO
And Still There Are Many Peoples Who Are Unaware Of This Update
And Before This Update User Need To Visit Service Center For Ufs Models
Because in Local Market The Lock Reset or We Can Say Unlocking Price Was Very High For Ufs Models Because of Dead Risk
And I Know That There Are So Many Peoples Who Still Do Not Effort To Buy JTAG or Ufi Box For These Kind of Works
Because The Work is Less And They Gotta Pay Bills For Other Things too Am I Right?

So My Post are Never For Those Peoples Who Only Check It and Never Even Bother To Press One Like :up:
That Kind Of Peoples Never Even Appricate GOD for What they Have So I don't Expect anything from them
But My Post Are always For Those Peoples Who Are Sincere And I Only Want To Help Them
Else Im Not A Fool To Pay Someone Else For Their Expenses
And Share Every Information I Get Here With You Guys Even Before To My Wife...
its Just Because I Care And I Know How its Feel When You Are Beginner And Nobody Help You Or Teach You Anything You Need To Learn....

:{}THANK GOD MARTVIEW FORUM IS HERE SO I CAN SHARE SO MANY THINGS WITH WORLD

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockland64
Status
Not open for further replies.