P30 pro no mode update usb 会中文救砖

asenemarco

Mar 8, 2020
Italy
Hi friends, I am very happy to announce that I finally have the solution for this problem ... I have finally resurrected my Huawei P30 Pro VOG-L29, I am very happy ...:):):{{:Y::power::power::power:

asenemarco

Mar 8, 2020
Italy
the soultion after work about 10 days :

after flash the phone on fastboot with any box the phone will restart on the error screen fast bress power + volume up ) will give you anther error pree one time one power and still press volume up after many times it will enter new update mode selection if you try usb mobe to flash with any box it will dead again you need to select otg update with frimware 10 put the 3 zip files of the firmware on dload on usb drive and otg and it will work like charm:):power:

abubaker

Jul 20, 2017
southafrica
So u saying after flash fails phone will boot up on error screen like fastboot Dan must hold volume up n power keep holding till it boots into update mode selection?

asenemarco

Mar 8, 2020
Italy
I try to explain myself as best as possible, when the phone shows the error screen with the yellow writing you have to press the power button release it quickly and quickly press the volume up button and hold it until an update screen appears, I hope I was the as clear as possible ...