please connect your hypobox ??!!!

mario.mj

Dec 13, 2018
Not a good box from the beginning, but at least functional after connection.
Do not use for a long time, now connect and broken (please connect your hypobox) on two PCs.
Driver ok, Box open, clean contact Smart Card, but still (please connect your hypobox)
Almost unused.
Why? Where is the problem?

Reactions: servicellzoo26app

Forum Supporter

Friend's Martview
Jan 31, 2017
Martview
Reactions: servicellzoo26app

servicellzoo26app

Apr 9, 2021
CUBA
Hello Sr
I have a problem with my hypobox, the real problem is that it doesn't want me to open the software, it always keeps to me that it can't find "please connect your hypobox" and tested on 3 different PCs and it follows the same and installed the drivers 20 times and the same since 4 vpn and the same and I do the same in the three PCs and nothing and to top it off they blocked the ip of my country to access the website of the tool .... I am not guilty of the political problems that exist in my country So that they block the IP of Cuba to top it all I spend more work I am simply a client of you who bought this tool with great expectation since it was launched that I hardly even use it and I have it for 1 year and when now I need it and found more obstacles that when I buy it it always works well ... quite expensive that this tool cost me for now not being able to use it please I need an answer or solution to my case ... thank you.

servicellzoo26app

Apr 9, 2021
CUBA
Not a good box from the beginning, but at least functional after connection.
Do not use for a long time, now connect and broken (please connect your hypobox) on two PCs.
Driver ok, Box open, clean contact Smart Card, but still (please connect your hypobox)
Almost unused.
Why? Where is the problem?
I have the same problem as you and the same thing happened to me I did not use it for a long time what is the problem with this box Xd what a bad investment !!!!! @ !!!!!!!

mario.mj

Dec 13, 2018
I have the same problem as you and the same thing happened to me I did not use it for a long time what is the problem with this box Xd what a bad investment !!!!! @ !!!!!!!
Bad investment, broken box, dead iron.
I contact the seller, the seller contact Hypo Box support, do not receive any response.
The ability to claim the DTPro + HW Tool as a replacement is not the answer to why the Hypo Box has stopped working !!

GautamGreat

Jan 22, 2020
I reverse engineered the program.
They disabled the box login server. If admin wan't I can release a quick fix.

vertigosystems

Jul 2, 2022
US
I reverse engineered the program.
They disabled the box login server. If admin wan't I can release a quick fix.
I would also like to try the fix, I bought this just 3 days ago, not knowing it's history, since there are still a bunch of sellers trying to pawn it off on people. If there was any way to make it work with any other software, I have a BGA095 UFS that I need to read, and it's the only reason I bought this and a BGA095 socket.