Chimera Please Help Chimera Tool User Locked.

Chimera Tool

Dastgir10311

Jul 31, 2023
Faisalabad
Yesterday I installed remote working software for online , and then I opened the chimera tool and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first technical error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool. sorry for this... please unlocked my chimera Tool user

ID wasi00987

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Yesterday I installed remote working software for online , and then I opened the chimera tool and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first technical error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool. sorry for this... please unlocked my chimera Tool user

ID wasi00987
Dear User!
Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

mudasargr8

Jul 1, 2023
pakistan
Dear Chimera Tool Team
I installed remote working software & I don.t read about chimera policy.I am sorry for that. I am old chimera user but I never used usb sharing software & By mistake I opened chimera tool , and then I opened the chimera again and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool. sorry again for this... please unlocked my chimera Tool user

mudasargr8

Jul 1, 2023
pakistan
20230731_185257.jpg
Dear Chimera Tool Team
I installed remote working software & I don.t read about chimera policy.I am sorry for that. I am old chimera user but I never used usb sharing software & By mistake I opened chimera tool , and then I opened the chimera again and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool. sorry again for this... please unlocked my chimera Tool user

User Name: mudasargr8

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
View attachment 57778
Dear Chimera Tool Team

User Name: mudasargr8
Dear User!
Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

muitechpro

Oct 15, 2023
Tanzania
hellow chimera auth sapport my acount 1580364228 is loked i acidentary install usb third part sharing while chimera opened then i got suspended plz this is my first time unlock it and am sure you wont see the same error again.

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
hellow chimera auth sapport my acount 1580364228 is loked i acidentary install usb third part sharing while chimera opened then i got suspended plz this is my first time unlock it and am sure you wont see the same error again.
Dear User!