Help Please tell me why you are not adding oppo mtk imei repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzaibzah00r

Friend's Martview
Jul 21, 2022
Pakistan
Please tell me why you are not adding oppo mtk imei repair even your team your tool is world famous and so awesome but oppo MTK not repair possible in cm2 new models where Pandora/Hydra/DFTPro and many more support for all operations for MTK based please copy algo from pandora and paste in mtk oppo

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Please tell me why you are not adding oppo mtk imei repair even your team your tool is world famous and so awesome but oppo MTK not repair possible in cm2 new models where Pandora/Hydra/DFTPro and many more support for all operations for MTK based please copy algo from pandora and paste in mtk oppo
thank you for very good advice!
At the moment team is making own research so please do not ask yo make a copy but let team work in own direction

Reactions: Shahzaibzah00r

anumtayyab786

Aug 5, 2020
kasur
You are always welcome!
Also you can make your own good research and help other people, I am sure you can do it! Please send here your results later!
i use all software boxes but cm2 is huge reach best work permnent repair on oppo repair i can not understand the logic of team copy paste not a bad thing need of cm2 users

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
i use all software boxes but cm2 is huge reach best work permnent repair on oppo repair i can not understand the logic of team copy paste not a bad thing need of cm2 users
Thank you for your good advice, I will think about it!
Anyway if you already have anothr tool with the same functions I suggest you to use it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.