Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) does not go into fastboot

AleSoft

May 2, 2020
Russia
Hello.
I have a Realme 3 Pro phone (RMX1851) with firmware C05 (android 10).
Since the purchase of the device, I tried all official firmware, starting from A14 to C05. Immediately after the acquisition, I unlocked the bootloader, set up a custom recovery and got root rights. After installing the firmware C05 with TWRP 3.3.1-17, the phone starts normally,
But it does not enter fastboot mode, I can not put a custom recovery. This happens both when trying to enter with the buttons when restarting the phone, and using adb. At the same time, the fastboot screen is briefly visible and after that the phone reboots into the system.
I tried to make a return to 9 android by installing the beta version of P2Q.ozip and Q2P.ozip (9 -> 10 -> 9). After returning to Android 9, I have firmware A12. Fastboot is nowhere included except for beta version 10 of the android (P2Q.ozip) - in this case, fastboot commands do not work, you can install only the firmware to return to 9 android (Q2P.ozip).
How can I restore fastboot mode?

Я имею телефон Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) с прошивкой C05 (андроид 10).
С момента покупки устройства испробовал все официальные прошивки, начиная с A14 по C05. Сразу после приобретения я разблокировал загрузчик, поставил custom recovery и получил рут-права. После установки прошивки C05 через TWRP 3.3.1-17 телефон нормально запускается, но в режим fastboot не заходит, кастом рекавери поставить не могу. Это происходит как при попытке входа кнопками при перезапуске телефона, так и с использованием adb. При этом кратковременно виден экран fastboot и после этого телефон перезагружается в систему.
Пробовал сделать возврат на 9 андроид установкой бета версии P2Q.ozip и Q2P.ozip (9->10->9). После возврата на 9 андроид имею прошивку A12. В fastboot нигде не входит кроме бета версии 10 андроида (P2Q.ozip) - в этом случае команды fastboot не работают, можно установить только прошивку для возврата на 9 андроид (Q2P.ozip).
Как можно восстановить режим fastboot?