Recommendation for sources of documentation , textbooks, etc

mbgcellservices

Sep 27, 2021
USA
Hello everyone, I apologize if this isn't the proper place to post this message. It's applicable to the section so I ran with it. I have been playing around with intermediate level phone manipulation for a few years now (flashing firmware, custom recover and ROMs, patching for root access, etc.) but have always worked with my hands in the building industry. After some health issues past couple years I have decided to change careers. I'm about to start taking classes at a local community college studying electronics repair. I have been trying for a while now to find some source of information, ideally some textbook or manufacturer's manuals that breaks down the nuts and bolts of the modern cell phone hardware and software standards. For example, something that spelled out how the different partitions are set up so that samsung can have "one model" of a phone that does to 4 carriers with 4 very different firmware sets. I'm specifically looking to find the information necessary to be able to perform such operations as chip off data analysis and programming so that I could utilize all the features of , say the octoplus box to work with the different chip types .

Any advice would be very much appreciated. Specific textbooks, PDF files on the web, whatever, I'm thirsty for knowledge here. Thank you all in advance.
Sincerely
JM