Redmi Note 11T 5G China doesn't have Signal after flashing with Global ROM

NKhan_Gsm

Jun 4, 2022
Afghanistan

I received a Redmi Phone that according its setting its model was shown Redmi Note 11T 5G but its Logo Shown POCO

Customer Said he have given someone to Change its Language after that it doesn't have signal as I saw its back label it was China Model but when I checked its IMEI online according its IMEI it is Redmi Note 11E Pro that it is
a Qualcomm phone but the phone is MTK with MT6833P CPU so I am confused what was its Original Model as I searched tow models have Same CPU Redmi Note 11T 5G and POCO M4 Pro 5G so decided to flash the phone with Redmi Note 11T 5G China ROM same version after flash I the phone
shows NV Data Corrupted

So now how I can fix it with Global ROM and fix Signal problem?
Here is the phone info with CMT2T when I recieved :
Created by Infinity CM2MT2 v2.50 2023-11-09
Device Info file: _Android_info.txt

Product Brand : Redmi
Product Device : evergo
Product Model : evergo
Product Name : evergo_in
SW : Redmi/evergo_in/evergo:12/SP1A.210812.016/V13.0.7.0.SGBINXM:user/release-keys
Patch Level : SP1A.210812.016
Display ID : evergo-user 12 SP1A.210812.016 V13.0.7.0.SGBINXM
SW Version : V13.0.7.0.SGBINXM
Ver. CodeName : REL
Ver. Release : 12
Sec. Patch : 2023-01-01
Build Time : 1/5/2023 9:38:45 AM
Product Info : evergo
SW : evergo-user 12 SP1A.210812.016 V13.0.7.0.SGBINXM release-keys
Product Manfct : Xiaomi
Product Board : evergo
Board Platform : mt6833

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user

I received a Redmi Phone that according its setting its model was shown Redmi Note 11T 5G but its Logo Shown POCO

Customer Said he have given someone to Change its Language after that it doesn't have signal as I saw its back label it was China Model but when I checked its IMEI online according its IMEI it is Redmi Note 11E Pro that it is
a Qualcomm phone but the phone is MTK with MT6833P CPU so I am confused what was its Original Model as I searched tow models have Same CPU Redmi Note 11T 5G and POCO M4 Pro 5G so decided to flash the phone with Redmi Note 11T 5G China ROM same version after flash I the phone
shows NV Data Corrupted

So now how I can fix it with Global ROM and fix Signal problem?
Here is the phone info with CMT2T when I recieved :
Hello, Xiaomi's that have firmware from China or CN can never be flashed with global ROM or another denomination, as you have put in the log, it is evergo, well you just have to go to the mifirm page and search for evergo and in the Chinese section or you can download the firmware and your Xiaomi will return to its original state or you can also use the cmt2 unlocktool software or any professional software by pressing read info or boot info to know which firmware was installed, greetings.

Reactions: NKhan_Gsm

NKhan_Gsm

Jun 4, 2022
Afghanistan
After flashing with evergo China ROM it shows NV Data Corrupted I tried with restoring security backup repairing baseband and IMEI but still same