Redmi Note 8 ?

x.samo.x

Apr 28, 2017
Lattakia
Hi , How can i flash Redmi note 8 (ginkgo) using UFI Dongle " without credit " like chimera tool do . Is there any programmer to use ?

Ahmadaim1

Product Supporter
Aug 10, 2018
Nigeria
Why don't use chemera period!! The mentioned tool is yearly tool while ufi is life tool so the ufi developers also eat food like chemra you need to support them

Reactions: Ngoclamgsm

x.samo.x

Apr 28, 2017
Lattakia
Why don't use chemera period!! The mentioned tool is yearly tool while ufi is life tool so the ufi developers also eat food like chemra you need to support them
The main point is how to flash this device using UFI Dongle , so my question is there any loder to use . We don`t discuss about Chimera or any tool. I I tried Manually to flash but it needs credit.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hi , How can i flash Redmi note 8 (ginkgo) using UFI Dongle " without credit " like chimera tool do . Is there any programmer to use ?
Good, please don't spam, don't compare other software, read the forum rules, you have a problem with ufi box/dongle, there are moderators and PS that will help you as much as possible, thank you very much.

Ahmadaim1

Product Supporter
Aug 10, 2018
Nigeria
If you wish you can go direct to the point without mentioning other tool name....

You need to download Signed firmware from the server so that u can be able to identify the phone and do other services

Ankit_Davgar

Friend's Martview
Jun 23, 2020
India
PayPal:

up until now there's no patched firehose file for redmi note 8. You need to visit the service center as only they have authorized account to flash via edl mode. and also you can flash through ufi or chimera with their credits all are providing best service to their customers.

Reactions: x.samo.x

x.samo.x

Apr 28, 2017
Lattakia
Good, please don't spam, don't compare other software, read the forum rules, you have a problem with ufi box/dongle, there are moderators and PS that will help you as much as possible, thank you very much.
There is No Spam or problem , I have question , i whant To flash ENG Rom For Note 8 USING UFI " credit or not ".

x.samo.x

Apr 28, 2017
Lattakia
up until now there's no patched firehose file for redmi note 8. You need to visit the service center as only they have authorized account to flash via edl mode. and also you can flash through ufi or chimera with their credits all are providing best service to their customers.
_"up until now there's no patched firehose file for redmi note 8. " Good point.
_"with their credits " did you mean that Chimera Flashed with their server , I noticed that on log " Downloading Programer " , then flashing started.

Ankit_Davgar

Friend's Martview
Jun 23, 2020
India
PayPal:

_"up until now there's no patched firehose file for redmi note 8. " Good point.
_"with their credits " did you mean that Chimera Flashed with their server , I noticed that on log " Downloading Programer " , then flashing started.
they have its own server for flashing an all they they use factory sevice provided from mi

Reactions: x.samo.x