Free Remove /Bypass Lockscreen Without Lose User Data Via Recovery

Abdullah

Friend's Martview
Oct 22, 2016
Pakistan
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Recently when i faced a problem at lock screen.
I was not able to unlock my phone with the pin i set Earlier..So after so many attempts i was able to find a solution for that problem.(works with pattern,pin etc)

1519309592103.png

Requirements
-----------------
1. A phone That cant be unlocked witha your Pin/Pattern
2.Any custom recovery installed(TWRP i will say)..Get TWRP from Devices

Steps
-------

1.Once You installed twrp boot into recovery mode.
2.Go to advanced>filemanager to acces the files in your phone.

3.Ggo to the /data/system folder. Scroll down and find the two files with the .key extension. Delete both of them (by tapping on the file and then tapping the Delete button). Then, delete all the files containing the word locksettings.
  • password.key
  • pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
Once you've deleted all the key and locksettings files, reboot your system. If it asks you to install SuperSU, choose Do Not Install.

Once Android starts, your lock screen should appear, with no PIN or password prompt. Unlock your phone (yay!) and head to Android�s Settings. Scroll down and go to Security > Screen Lock. From there, you can choose a new PIN or password to lock your phone.

Hope this helped you. Thanks if this was helpful

sn737sn7

Nov 10, 2017
khanpur
Sonork ID
after that the in phone there is no security setting appear i cant lock it again in any condition untill i flash it with latest firmware ...
sorry for bad english

jadoon_jadoon

Sep 26, 2017
karachi
Recently when i faced a problem at lock screen.
I was not able to unlock my phone with the pin i set Earlier..So after so many attempts i was able to find a solution for that problem.(works with pattern,pin etc)

Requirements
-----------------
1. A phone That cant be unlocked witha your Pin/Pattern
2.Any custom recovery installed(TWRP i will say)..Get TWRP from Devices

Steps
-------

1.Once You installed twrp boot into recovery mode.
2.Go to advanced>filemanager to acces the files in your phone.

3.Ggo to the /data/system folder. Scroll down and find the two files with the .key extension. Delete both of them (by tapping on the file and then tapping the Delete button). Then, delete all the files containing the word locksettings.
  • password.key
  • pattern.key
  • locksettings.db
  • locksettings.db-shm
  • locksettings.db-wal
Once you've deleted all the key and locksettings files, reboot your system. If it asks you to install SuperSU, choose Do Not Install.

Once Android starts, your lock screen should appear, with no PIN or password prompt. Unlock your phone (yay!) and head to Android�s Settings. Scroll down and go to Security > Screen Lock. From there, you can choose a new PIN or password to lock your phone.

Hope this helped you. Thanks if this was helpful
VERY NICE INFO BRO KEEP IT UP