Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
work in MRT?
Good, it does not depend on the software you use, if not the security patch that the huawei has and of course it has to be the same cust, I do not know if you understand me.

sinwil

Feb 5, 2020
yes. ptable base...cust and preload enter but upate base...cust and preload is wrong

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

folder step 1, step 1 is work but step 2 wrong.
help me

Good, I have told you before that it depends on the security patch that the huawei has, the cust that it has, I am doing tests for emui 10 with high cust or from 193 that is when they give verlist problems.

elhakim

Jun 12, 2020
Lome/togo
Please i want help to repair my huawei phone but the first have id lock its JKM-ALoob 9.1.0
The Second is mate 20 HMA- L29 dead when i try to downgrade &remove frp

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Please i want help to repair my huawei phone but the first have id lock its JKM-ALoob 9.1.0
The Second is mate 20 HMA- L29 dead when i try to downgrade &remove frp
Good, I am happy to help you but you have to put more information, because if I cannot give you information or firmware, wrong methods and the consequences can be bad.
Please take the two huawei phones and put them in fastboot mode and post the information separately of course thank you very much.

elhakim

Jun 12, 2020
Lome/togo
The
Good, I am happy to help you but you have to put more information, because if I cannot give you information or firmware, wrong methods and the consequences can be bad.
Please take the two huawei phones and put them in fastboot mode and post the information separately of course thank you very much.
The first one the enjoy 9+ for id

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Thanks for the good work brother. Please help me with Huawei COL-AL10 and JKM-AL00b huawei ID remove files link for the mrt HW tool. thank you.
Good, those files are paid, sorry, if I can get them I will upload them and post the links

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

i downloaded the yal-al00 13 parts and i flashed with octoplus huawei but the phone cant boot up
Well, you followed the procedure, it's the same model and cust or region, I don't work with that software because I don't like it, apart from the fact that many times I've been left with brick the huawei.

Reactions: elmowaldo

elmowaldo

Dec 4, 2019
Well, you followed the procedure, it's the same model and cust or region, I don't work with that software because I don't like it, apart from the fact that many times I've been left with brick the huawei.
i will try with mrt

Status
Not open for further replies.