Help S8 SM-950F

alvissv

Jun 12, 2020
Lithuania
I tried to repair the IMEI on my SM-950F using Cheetah. Wrote done successfully, but did not change anything except the serial number, deleted it. I reset it to the factory settings. My phone is stuck on load screen. I flash firmware to G950FXXS8D but same. Can anything help with this? 15908 TC6_, but but the same. Can anything help with this?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I tried to repair the IMEI on my SM-950F using Cheetah. Wrote done successfully, but did not change anything except the serial number, deleted it. I reset it to the factory settings. My phone is stuck on load screen. I flash firmware to G950FXXS8D but same. Can anything help with this? View attachment 15908 TC6_, but but the same. Can anything help with this?
Good, is the firmware that you flashed correct, region, the bit I assume is the same?

alvissv

Jun 12, 2020
Lithuania
Good, is the firmware that you flashed correct, region, the bit I assume is the same?
Yes I done this three times. The older version, which was before, was not accepted by the phone. Tried whits Odin and Cheetah. Used ReiBoot, but flashed to newer version. After that I tried to put another region but same.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Yes I done this three times. The older version, which was before, was not accepted by the phone. Tried whits Odin and Cheetah. Used ReiBoot, but flashed to newer version. After that I tried to put another region but same.
Good again, what a binary it has, Android operating system, 7.0 or 8.0.
You have tried eft dongle pro which is the new interface

Reactions: alvissv

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

I can't go back to 7.0 or 8.0
Good the problem is that you have flashed firmware with incorrect binary, the samsung has binary 9 and you have flashed a firmware with binary 8, in the screenshot in download mode in red letters it tells you the error.
Tell me the region of the samsung and I upload the firmware?

BR

alvissv

Jun 12, 2020
Lithuania
Good again, what a binary it has, Android operating system, 7.0 or 8.0.
You have tried eft dongle pro which is the new interface
I can't go back to 7.0 or 8.0
Good the problem is that you have flashed firmware with incorrect binary, the samsung has binary 9 and you have flashed a firmware with binary 8, in the screenshot in download mode in red letters it tells you the error.
Tell me the region of the samsung and I upload the firmware?

BR
SEB