New Samsung G532G Identify Emmc info not complet

perfectunlocking

Aug 12, 2019
Please check & tell me about this Problem . my Ufi Box Problem Or any other probelm . i change 2 jig of ufi . but problem not solve . i try to read oppo a3s a5 a7 with ufi identify .. all time show this Error . My All TestPoint is correct & tested .Read Info not show complet & not connected Phone with Ufi dongle. All time show this error . please help its my hard request . Its my Totly Money Loss. i have not done 1 phone with my UFI BOX.

UFI Team Supporter
Please Help me..

Attachments

• 1566463302737.png
    1566463302737.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 13

Ridho Triple

Aug 22, 2019
If you are using the isp adapter change VCC to 3.3v, VCCq 2.8v or 1.8v, Bus width 1 bit. And if you using the big adapter try to clean the needles and or try to press a little bit the box cover.

• Love
Reactions: sunatullo4142

perfectunlocking

Aug 12, 2019
If you are using the isp adapter change VCC to 3.3v, VCCq 2.8v or 1.8v, Bus width 1 bit. And if you using the big adapter try to clean the needles and or try to press a little bit the box cover.
Connection status: EHCI:HUB:HUB:USB 2.00 High-Speed
Interface: UFI High-Speed
Serial number: 0011-8841-1451
Boot version: 1.04, FW version: 1.13 (Aug 19 2019 23:46:09)
Insertion test... Done.
Init bus...
VCC: 3.3 V, VCCQ: 1.8 V
Failed to initialize eMMC (return code: 17, CMD Error: Timeout) !!!
CMD1 error, cmd response: 0x0, card state: 255 (Card is in unknown state)
SEND_OP_COND command failed.
--- Check eMMC pins and connection ---
--- Try to select correct VCC/VCCQ manually ---
--- Try to decrease the clock speed ---

Same Problem Not Solve . Thx For help & answer Borther
WHERE IS THE UFI TEAM SUPPORTER . PLEASE GIVE STRONG ANSWER . WHERE IS PROBELM .
UFI BOX PROBLEM OR NEXT ANY OTHER SPARE PROBLEM ..

Gauravrajput

Jan 23, 2019
Sonork ID
yes i m alredy do this as yu say

perfectunlocking

Aug 12, 2019
One more important thing i've forget to tell you... Connect phone USB with your PC, that will be come additional power for the connection. Than you will know the result
Same Problem .. Brother ..

where is Team of Ufi . no naswer here about this probelm .

UFI Team Is not Powerful

Ridho Triple

Aug 22, 2019
How long you've been using UFI Box brother? Because our experience to use this tool is more important teacher than UFI Team :plz:

perfectunlocking

Aug 12, 2019
Its NEW . PErchase Box
How long you've been using UFI Box brother? Because our experience to use this tool is more important teacher than UFI Team :plz:

Its New Purchase Box . Brother . i m using Riff Box ITs Working Fine .. But . UFI Box Create Probelm.. So Please Confirm About This Its UFI Box Hardware Problem Or New Spare Probelm .. UFI Box Problem. Then i will change to UFi Reseller

Ridho Triple

Aug 22, 2019
Be patient brother...! Might be they are still busy :)
At the first I use UFI Box is same as you, still confuse to operate the box or just to detect some eMMC,
but now Alhamdulillah I have much experience how (the trick) to work with this tool

perfectunlocking

Aug 12, 2019
Be patient brother...! Might be they are still busy :)
At the first I use UFI Box is same as you, still confuse to operate the box or just to detect some eMMC,
but now Alhamdulillah I have much experience how (the trick) to work with this tool
Sir You can confirm me about my UFI Box . Its UFI Box Problem Yes /No