Help Samsung G935k U3 convert to Dual Sim, Pls Help

kaino147

Nov 9, 2021
Nigeria
Pls help, I need a firmware to convert Samsung s7 edge sm-g935k U3 8.0 to Dual SIM.....Pls help, the one I downloaded from the internet was passworded, pls help with firmware to convert

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Pls help, I need a firmware to convert Samsung s7 edge sm-g935k U3 8.0 to Dual SIM.....Pls help, the one I downloaded from the internet was passworded, pls help with firmware to convert

Steps:

1. Root Your phone

2.from z3x menu select set sim count to dual

3.DONT Reboot Phone

4. make repair and patch

5.Done

taimur-ahmad

Jul 16, 2020
https://goo.gl/maps/D243t2pBqZXFphDL9
PayPal:

Reactions: Vishnu M

kaino147

Nov 9, 2021
Nigeria
Thanks bro, but after downloading and flashing device with the above firmware, device had error with phone app. Attached is the photo of d error it had
Steps:

1. Root Your phone

3.DONT Reboot Phone

4. make repair and patch

5.Done
Device auto reboots after process and still single sim, how do I go about process without rebooting

kaino147

Nov 9, 2021
Nigeria
Thanks bro, but after downloading and flashing device with the above firmware, device had error with phone app. Attached is the photo of d error it had
Steps:

1. Root Your phone

3.DONT Reboot Phone

4. make repair and patch

5.Done
Device auto reboots after process and still single sim, how do I go about process without rebooting

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Full Flash your phone again

gsm_gayrat

Feb 3, 2023
uz

Hello, I can't root after writing this file, please give me the root file to download this version