Chimera Samsung S10e SM-G970X (demo mode) to SM-G970F : IMEI LDU + Network problem

Chimera Tool

ktgz10

Aug 1, 2022
algerie
Hello,

I bought a samsung s10e sm-790x (demo mode) then I discovered that you couldn't use a sim card on this phone.
so i use odin to change the firmware (now it became sm-790f android 12) but i still have no network. And the imei displayed is 0000000000
when i tape the code *#0011# i see EMEI : LDU (live demo unit)
Can you help me please ?
should i root it or something ? can you tell me the exact steps to have network and affect real emei ?

ps: I have chimera pro, below screenshot of information of device

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Hello,

I bought a samsung s10e sm-790x (demo mode) then I discovered that you couldn't use a sim card on this phone.
so i use odin to change the firmware (now it became sm-790f android 12) but i still have no network. And the imei displayed is 0000000000
when i tape the code *#0011# i see EMEI : LDU (live demo unit)
Can you help me please ?
should i root it or something ? can you tell me the exact steps to have network and affect real emei ?

ps: I have chimera pro, below screenshot of information of device

Dear User,

Technically we do support the DEMO REMOVE and the IMEI REPAIR services for the mentioned device, here you can check it: ChimeraTool supported models
However, because of the Android 12, we cannot guarantee that the methods will work. Unfortunately the Android 12 is not tested properly so we cannot promise that it will work. But if you already have the PRO license we would recommend to try it. Firstly reflash with a stock firmware, and then do the demo remove and the imei repair (it could be that you will also need an EFS repair because the modem most likely is not workable)

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team