World First Scammed on Telegram: A Costly Lesson in Online Trust

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
I recently encountered a professional scammer who took advantage of me. He hired me for remote services and only paid me 4 USDT.
However, he claimed he couldn't purchase USDT, and his UPI wasn't working either.

He promised to clear the remaining payment the next day, but he kept coming up with excuses.
First, he said he used the money to repay a loan installment and asked for 24 hours.

Then he deleted all our messages and confused me by claiming he meant the 24th of the month, not 24 hours.
This pattern continued, and despite waiting patiently, he kept delaying payment.

Finally, he said he would settle everything on the 27th.
However, on that day, he claimed he could only pay 2k when he owed me 6k.

Because of his everyday excuses now, I was unsure that he would even pay me, so I was only asking for $5,000, but he didn't even fulfill that.
In the end, I received only 4 USD for a service that cost 71 USD.
This scam hit me hard financially, especially since I had started remote work to supplement my insufficient salary.

I had used my savings to buy tools for the job, and now it's all gone.
However, I've learned a valuable lesson: never trust anyone too soon.

Despite this unfortunate experience, it brought me closer to two good friends (SOSO and COSMIN) who supported me like family. It restored my belief that humanity still exists and that there are genuinely good people in this world, even though scammers and fraudsters attempt to ruin it for everyone else.

Attached are the details of the scammer named Amit Unlocking. Recently, he changed his username and profile picture. After posting about my experience, I received messages from other users who informed me that I wasn't the first victim. He has scammed many people before. The only words he kept using repeatedly were 'bhai' (brother). but he is not a person to be anyone's brother he is a fraud who doesn't fear GOD.

BEST REGARDS,
LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 15