HOT SECRET TOOL PRO_1.4 Full Version

tek3195

Jan 8, 2020
Can anybody explain to me a DA file to flash a huawei update.app ? I have multiple Huawei devices and have obtained a lot of update.app files as well as factory fimware, board software and factory userdebug test-key signed firmware and have never seen a DA in any of them. I am truly confused by the tools requirement of DA to flash in 9008 mode. Guidance or insight anyone ?

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Can anybody explain to me a DA file to flash a huawei update.app ? I have multiple Huawei devices and have obtained a lot of update.app files as well as factory fimware, board software and factory userdebug test-key signed firmware and have never seen a DA in any of them. I am truly confused by the tools requirement of DA to flash in 9008 mode. Guidance or insight anyone ?
hi
For any phone you want da files
The program does not support modern phones

tek3195

Jan 8, 2020
hi
For any phone you want da files
The program does not support modern phones

Not sure what is considered a modern phone but I have never seen a DA file with an UPDATE.APP. Is it the firehose_loader.mbn file that it is calling DA ? I was also assuming that flashing update.app in 9008 mode was relatively newer operation(last 4 or 5 years) anyway. Just real curious in my journey to learn as much as possible, hate to leave questions unknown.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Not sure what is considered a modern phone but I have never seen a DA file with an UPDATE.APP. Is it the firehose_loader.mbn file that it is calling DA ? I was also assuming that flashing update.app in 9008 mode was relatively newer operation(last 4 or 5 years) anyway. Just real curious in my journey to learn as much as possible, hate to leave questions unknown.
Supported phone files are inside the program folder
Files that do not exist must be searched on the Internet for them, but if the files are provided, the process may not work for you. This is just a regular program, not a box or a dongle.
According to my understanding, you are talking about Huawei phones, the files you are looking for are not in the screen folder
What phone do you want to work on?

tek3195

Jan 8, 2020
Supported phone files are inside the program folder
Files that do not exist must be searched on the Internet for them, but if the files are provided, the process may not work for you. This is just a regular program, not a box or a dongle.
According to my understanding, you are talking about Huawei phones, the files you are looking for are not in the screen folder
What phone do you want to work on?

It's a huawei mediapad t3 8 (KOB-W09). It is and oddball experiment really as it is running board software that is userdebug signed with test-keys. I snuck a launcher on it thru bluetooth test. Then ported TWRP to it and added Magisk and after a bunch of tweaking it was pretty cool till I bricked it in process of trying to get storage framework access permissions to work right. Android in-built file manager is disabled by default cuz they put old cwm file mgr in it.. So there is not really any support for the device it is just a side project to waste time on . I appreciate the response and willingness to try and assist. I was just wonering about that DA as it was new to me. Thanks

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
It's a huawei mediapad t3 8 (KOB-W09). It is and oddball experiment really as it is running board software that is userdebug signed with test-keys. I snuck a launcher on it thru bluetooth test. Then ported TWRP to it and added Magisk and after a bunch of tweaking it was pretty cool till I bricked it in process of trying to get storage framework access permissions to work right. Android in-built file manager is disabled by default cuz they put old cwm file mgr in it.. So there is not really any support for the device it is just a side project to waste time on . I appreciate the response and willingness to try and assist. I was just wonering about that DA as it was new to me. Thanks
What is the problem with tab?

tek3195

Jan 8, 2020
What is the problem with tab?
@parata do you have any ideas on this. Now that Sigma is working I can flash update.app in fastboot but still end up with bootloop. SigmaKey says unexpected response from phone if I put it in 9008 mode so I can't get it to flash their .skf board software. I have been able to flash a board software package in update.app format from easy-firmware then a regular update.app with localization files and still not booting. Cant get recovery, fastboot is only by reconnect battery then vol- while plugging in usb no pwr button and 9008 mode is with test point. I'm stuck.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
@parata do you have any ideas on this. Now that Sigma is working I can flash update.app in fastboot but still end up with bootloop. SigmaKey says unexpected response from phone if I put it in 9008 mode so I can't get it to flash their .skf board software. I have been able to flash a board software package in update.app format from easy-firmware then a regular update.app with localization files and still not booting. Cant get recovery, fastboot is only by reconnect battery then vol- while plugging in usb no pwr button and 9008 mode is with test point. I'm stuck.
Put info tab in fastboot mode

Forum Supporter

Friend's Martview
Jan 31, 2017
Martview
this link is keep download again and again but it would not complete

Download link working well.

Reactions: icanic

Rudy Bintoro

Friend's Martview
Mar 7, 2020
indonesia
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
recommend this tool should be without anti-virus. and this tool only helps to flash certain handfone. Free tools there must be a limitation not all handfone series are in this tool facility.