Help SFT Dongle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Куда делась поддержка из проги SFT Dongle не прошивки не скачать не драйвера? Where did the support from the SFT Dongle program for firmware not get download drivers?

Good, on this page you can download the software, although in the forum for that it is also to download updates.
As for the driver, leave the one that is installed by default, if you have the alcor driver installed, you will have to remove it so that the sft dongle recognizes it, if it will not give you an error.

News & Download

Reactions: Carlitos_Way77

molodoy279

Aug 3, 2019
Бесполезно друган , сколько раз переустонавливал нет поддержки и всё. Открываю вкладку Support появляется папка клиент далее какойто глюг тоесть быстро маргнёт какое то белое окошко и всё , а раньше мог скачивать прошивки тоесть вылазил список .

molodoy279

Aug 3, 2019
It is useless to friends how many times I reinstalled there is no support and that's it. I open the Support tab, the client folder appears, then some kind of bug, that is, quickly blinks some white window and that's it, but before I could download firmware, that is, I got out the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.