STK-L21 FLASH AFTER DEAD

gsm fojor

Dec 30, 2019
BANGLADESH
STK-L21 AFTER FLASH DLOAD FILE PHONE DEAD. NO COME ANY MODE OR LOGO. CONNECT ONLY COM1.0 WHEN I SHORT TP POINT. HOW CAN RECOVER THIS PHONE? ANY EXPERT TELL ME PLZ.

mutahhar

Sep 25, 2017
Pakistan
i am flashing it 5% upgrade mode. after flash phone now dead. i am try to write board firmware in eft with com1 mode flash sucess but phone still dead. my whatsapp & imo +8801733862630. plz help me if you can.
phone still connect in fastboot after board firmware?

Mohd Saqib

Friend's Martview
May 27, 2017
india/delhi
STK-L21 AFTER FLASH DLOAD FILE PHONE DEAD. NO COME ANY MODE OR LOGO. CONNECT ONLY COM1.0 WHEN I SHORT TP POINT. HOW CAN RECOVER THIS PHONE? ANY EXPERT TELL ME PLZ.

Now You Have To flash xml File ...After That Fastboot Comes Then Flash in Fastboot Mode

You Have MRT or HDE Tool

gsmsolutiong

May 10, 2019
ufi what defrnt i buy to pakistan ufi .i go to sudiya aribya this device work to soudiua our not work thanks plz most reply.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
fastboot mode flashing failed in mrt or hde.

Good, test point and flash board firmware usb port 1.0, the board firmware has to be correct and then through upgrade mode either by sd card or otg with a pendrive in ntfs format the dload folder and containing the update.app , cust, etc.

In fastboot it will not let you flash or unless you unlock the bootloader.

aichi

Dec 9, 2019
hello everyone anyone found a solution I have one same problem dead completely I'm looking for solution aven pain ways

aichi

Dec 9, 2019
SLM bro hi is dead my flash not complete version 10 and dead I try flash by test point soft board bat not done

kikas112

Product Supporter
Oct 16, 2019
why u keep trying write board software in that phone ? board software will not work !!! now if not upgrade mode problem goes more deep. if phone got brick by flashing, and it go fastboot and upgrade need exacly same version what was in phone to recover, not any board software for that kirin device !! why is so hard to make research in that case ? is simple to search in forums and dont even say "maybe it will work". No I will not.

find same version what was in phone before brick and stop this nonsens.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
why u keep trying write board software in that phone ? board software will not work !!! now if not upgrade mode problem goes more deep. if phone got brick by flashing, and it go fastboot and upgrade need exacly same version what was in phone to recover, not any board software for that kirin device !! why is so hard to make research in that case ? is simple to search in forums and dont even say "maybe it will work". No I will not.

find same version what was in phone before brick and stop this nonsens.
If you want help, give it
What you know, we know and most of your problem always interferes when I inquire about something

• Love
Reactions: saddamshafi