Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
i am here only for Sdm 660 nvrsa bypass with hardware
just buy bullshit dt_pro for it

asked before 20 days about RSA dissable
but no single response given by fake solution team

but team doing only bla bla
no hardware solution gives by such Froud Dt team
bullshit .. STOP making foolish your client by giving BLA BLA , world first solution .....

GO TO HELL

First of all, DTPRO is a multi-brand tool and it sounds very idiotic to say that I buy DTPRO just for SDM660 -
  • SDM665 World First Xiaomi Mi A3 | Redmi Note 8 | Redmi Note 8T - Dissable RSA Via Software for A3 and Hardware for Note 8 Models -
  • -SDM710 SDM720G SMD712 - world First - Dissable RSA
  • SDM660 Authentication world's first
  • SDM660 Sec0x77xxxx DualSIM Redmi Note6pro and Similar
  • Mi 8 lite and other more added to Disable RSA via Hardware.
all this we were the first and the pioneers in this !! about Qualcomm Devices ..
We were the first to provide free auth for Xiaomi while other tools charged credits.

we are tired of people like you only enter the photo to defame! and talk about what it is NOT ... While with other projects they pay credits! with us NO.
then begins to respect the time and effort of our entire team for it.

-
We offer multiple services and solutions! Nobody had made a video of dissable RSA via Hardware .. We had to make a video so that they understood that if it is real, why people like you only dedicate themselves to doing bad campaigns on real products that do work.
I don't know if I sent you a team or someone that affects our work! But everything we offer is 100% real.
-We have not added more images of RSA Dissable because people like you copy them and start selling on social networks ...

-We have Xiaomi Dual SIM for MTK Models for 5 months - With support for all IDs but you say that you buy DTPRO for SDM660 but you are not able to mention which Model you need.

Dissable RSA -Hardware-

Status
Not open for further replies.