HOT TFM TOOL PRO IS THES USELESS TOOL

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
HELLO MARTVIEW Friends,

Do not waste your money by purchasing this tool.

It does not support any function without credit. First, you need to take any activation 3/6/12 or 24 months of this tool.

With that, you can login, but Access does not support single-free operations.

WHEN EVEN MANY FREE TOOLS NOW PROVIDE FREE FEATURES

They are charging you for renting their tool interface and then overcharging for every

Lock/FRP: FOR EXAMPLE, THE VIVO Y12 REQUIRES 10 CREDITS, WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY ₹800, or approx 10 USD.

Which is a iCloud Bypass rate in many credit-based tools,another shocking fact is that they will not refund or return your credits if the operation fails even with you logs which is stored in their server itself.
If anything, like you handset disconnected during process by the drivers or electricity issue arise during unlocking time, then your money is gone.

1682441817699.png
Devs, we really need updates on these securities or atleast fair price because there are no service centres in so many places we all know these services are free by Vivo, but in some places people have to travel 150–200 kilometres to avail these services. THIS IS A SITUATION OF MY PLACE, AND YES, 10 USD MIGHT SOUND LIKE A FAIR PRICE FOR THE PEOPLES IN CITIES BUT NOT A FARMER WHOSE DAILY INCOME IS HARDLY 4 USD . I know nothing is free in this world but that doesn't means that you have to also be like others you can earn fairly and still earn enough and be happy because if you are capable then you are blessed by Allah so help others who are not...

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
may be...
y12 credit base unlock at without testpoint at preloder mode
if you try with testpont jumper its unlock direct in brom mod no credit
you can perform that with any free tool even with sp flashtool my point is that if they are charging you for actavation then some models should be free or at least credits price should be around ₹600

Southsider2009

Oct 15, 2019
You are forgetting something...
You are using Auth from vivo official server. These servers are paid for. Why did you choose Auth if there are servers offering it for free?

It definitely shows that you are misunderstanding the concept.

They charge for a successful authentication just like other tools that offer Xiaomi authentication.

Any error that occurs during the process after a successful authentication doesn't concern vivo official server. So you charged for the authorisation.

Meanwhile, ensure that the failure of operation is not caused by other factors such as USB, driver, faulty phone etc.

I know that this tool got alot of bugs also but
I am only clarifying you about who is in charge of Auth services and how it works.

Reactions: LIL MOBI MECHANIC

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
You are forgetting something...
You are using Auth from vivo official server. These servers are paid for. Why did you choose Auth if there are servers offering it for free?

It definitely shows that you are misunderstanding the concept.

They charge for a successful authentication just like other tools that offer Xiaomi authentication.

Any error that occurs during the process after a successful authentication doesn't concern vivo official server. So you charged for the authorisation.

Meanwhile, ensure that the failure of operation is not caused by other factors such as USB, driver, faulty phone etc.

I know that this tool got alot of bugs also but
I am only clarifying you about who is in charge of Auth services and how it works.
I'm aware of it, sir. You misunderstood the point. My point is that if they are charging for Vivo Server authorization, then why for tool rental? At least some models or features should be free. If not, then what is the use of rental plans?
I'm not against TFM Tool Pro. My point is that brands like OPPO, VIVO, MI,Realme, etc. are mostly owned by middle-class or lower-class people. Not by Ambanis or Tata, Birla By that post. I tell TFM Tool to either raise their rental and make a few old models like Y12, Y15, etc. free or lessen their credits price. And I'm also requesting other developers to work on these authrequired models. It is better to earn fairly and survive in market than to overcharge and disappear from the market when the same features will be available for free. I know there will be an update after sometimes these vivo auths are free, but nobody will ever look at TFM Tool when that happens. So, It is up to them to take my post as positive or negative but if they could understand they will stay in these market for a long time.:plz:

Southsider2009

Oct 15, 2019
TFMtool has a yearly and monthly plan just like other tools such as Chimera, Pandora, DT pro etc.
All operations are free except it involves Auth from vivo.
I can remember switching from fastboot to edl for free.
Also, I did frp on a very recent vivo phone via fastboot mode.

Did someone rent it for hours to you? It is a very cheap tool.

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
After My Post Best Decision By TFM TOOL PRO TEAM

V-Auth Notice:
*All features Cost reduce from 10 CRD to 7 CRD every Job.
*QC,MTK same time will be ON.

All Vivo Auth from today charged 7 credits only.

This Notice applying start when Auth on next time.

krrishgsm

Friend's Martview
Nov 25, 2020
india
Buy Tool- Box -Dongle
Than Buy credit
Than buy Support
After We Can Unlock Flash 30% Phones

For Other 70% phone We Need 4-5 Dongle- Box- Tool
Than Buy credit
Than buy Support
After We Can Unlock Flash 90% Phones
10% Still No Solution .

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
Buy Tool- Box -Dongle
Than Buy credit
Than buy Support
After We Can Unlock Flash 30% Phones

For Other 70% phone We Need 4-5 Dongle- Box- Tool
Than Buy credit
Than buy Support
After We Can Unlock Flash 90% Phones
10% Still No Solution .
I WAS OFFERED 400 USD FOR AN HOUR AT PANDAMIC TIME WHEN WHOLE WORLD WAS SUFFERING FROM COVID19 FOR TOOL ACESS. WHEN THERE WAS ONLY OFFLINE SOLUTION WAS TO UNLOCK BY JTAG ISP/EMMC, BUT I REFUSED BECAUSE FOR ME BEING HONEST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS IT IN MY ROOTS SINCE MY CHILDHOOD I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT EVEN WHEN I DID NOT USE TO BELIEVE IN GOD I ONLY USED TO BELIEVE THAT IF I DO ANYONE ELSE GOOD THEN GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPENS WITH ME TOO BUT ITS NOT LIKE THAT EVERYTIME HONEST PEOPLES LIKE ME SUFFER A LOT WHEN IT COMES TO FINICIAL ISSUES BUT IN OTHERS THINGS WE ARE HAPPIER THEN THOSE PEOPLES FROM WHOM MONEY MEANS EVERYTHING.

FOR EXAMPLE SAME TIME FROM CHINA HEAD QUATERS, SOME STAFF LEAKED CONFIDENTIAL FILES WHICH INCLUDE LOADERS ETC.WHOSE SALARY WAS 30 TIMES MORE COMPARED TO MINE. IS NOT SAME FOR EVERYONE IS IT VERY HARD TO REJECT YOUR OWN SELF FOR THE DESIRE OF MATERIALISTIC WORLDLY THINGS THAT MONEY CAN BUY. YES, IT CAN GIVES YOU CONFORT BUT NOT THE REAL HAPPINESS. I HAVE COME TO THIS FIELD WHEN I FOUND MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO REPAIR THEIR DEVICE ARE THE ONES WHO CAN'T EFFORT TO BUY ANOTHER ONE LIKE ITS A PIECE OF CAKE SOME PEOPLE. COMMAN MAN HAS TO COMPROMISE SACRIFICE A LOT TO GET ANOTHER THING IT IS NOT IMPORTANT WHAT YOU DO BUT IT IS THAT HOW MUCH YOU COULD DO... ITS EASY TO UNLOCK ANY DEVICE FOR FREE AND CHARGE ₹1000 SAYING I NEED TO PAY A RENT BILLS ETC, BUT HAVE YOU EVER WONDER THAT PERSON MAY NOT EARN THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY ON ONE CLICK HE MIGHT HAVE TO WORK FOR A WHOLE WEEK. IM NOT TRYING TO BE A GREAT BUT MY POINT IS THAT YOU CAN CHARGE FAIR AMOUNT AND THE HAPPINESS AFTER THAT IS EQAUL TO FASTING FOR A WHOLE MONTH AND GETTING BLESSED BY YOUR GOD ITS THE BEST FEELING EVER. I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SUFFER FOR THE SAKE OF MY NEEDS IT IS NOT MY GREATNESS BUT IT IS WHAT A ONE TRUE HUMAN SHOULD DO I WOULD LOVE TO SUFFER FOR GOOD DEEDS RATHER THEN MY BAD ONES...

NOW, JUST SEE I MAY SOUND STUPID BUT HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT WHY JUST AFTER MY POST TFM TOOL PRO TEAM REDUCED THEIR CREDIT PRICE? BECAUSE MY INTENTIONS AND POINT WAS BITTER BUT TRUE. I CAN NEVER INSULT OR JUDGE ANYONE OR TEAM BECAUSE I COULD NOT CREATE TOOLS LIKE THEM. SO IT WAS UPTO THEM THEY COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED MY POST BUT THE DECISION THEY TOOK WAS A FAIR AND NOW THEIR TOOL SALE WILL INCREASE MORE...
I WISH THEM A GOOD LUCK:cool::Y:

Last edited: