Free THERE IS NO DEMO VERSION PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND USE SAME EXE, JUST NEED TO REGISTER TRIAL FOR 3 DAYS FREE USE IF YOU WANNA TRY PRAGMAFIX

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang
1. Please Download Our Main Pragmafix Setup here : Latest Updates & Downloads | Pragmafix Software
2. Install Pragmafix to your computer, if your computer infected by virus or seomething setup will not continue, just install from the winrar >> dont extract it, just install pragmafix setup inside winrar
3. Run pragmafix for the first time ( simmiliar with other mobilephone software please note pragmafix is full encrypted software, all content, main exe, server communication is encrypted, maybe antivirus or windows defender block this, so you need to set exception or turn off, firewall or something if it block it just turn it off or set exception on it )
4. you cant login since you dont hace account yet, so go Click on Register

REGISTER 3.jpg

5. Write your email ( that you wanna use it as pragmafix account ) and your own password for it >>>> no need hurry, many people write wrong email and password, then they forget and cant login after
6. no need to but token, ne need to write token att all, just thick on trial

REGISTER 4.jpg

7. free to use and access all content for 3 days, please explore and compare all things between pragmafix than other similiar software

Please dont forget to access VIDEO and BOOKS inside pragmafix software, its made by us Thousand of BOOKS write by us to teach about mobilephone and laptop repairing

8. after 3 days trial finished, you need to make decisision, if you wanna buy pragmafix, please go to one of our reseller here : Where to Buy?
9. Register your email ( please use another email to full register, try to not use same email that used for trial to prefenting bonus miss match )

ALL DONE AND ENJOY PRAGMAFIX SCHEMATICS ITS YOURS PRIVATE MENTOR PROJECT, THANK YOU

Reactions: cheong966

uygungider

Feb 14, 2020
I installed pragmafix on my pc for the first time. I have not registered before. I get this warning when trying to sign up for the trial version "you are already registered as a trial user. registration is rejected, please register with the token code. info code: 3015"

siman.i

Dec 20, 2022
india
i tried to register as a trial but show this error- you are already registered as a trial user. registration is rejected, please register with the token code. info code: 3015

hectradan

Jan 12, 2023
Delhi
I installed pragmafix on my pc for the first time. I have not registered before. I get this warning when trying to sign up for the trial version "you are already registered as a trial user. registration is rejected, please register with the token code. info code: 3015"
Same issue

ik9924

Oct 17, 2022
Mangloona
1. Please Download Our Main Pragmafix Setup here : Latest Updates & Downloads | Pragmafix Software
2. Install Pragmafix to your computer, if your computer infected by virus or seomething setup will not continue, just install from the winrar >> dont extract it, just install pragmafix setup inside winrar
3. Run pragmafix for the first time ( simmiliar with other mobilephone software please note pragmafix is full encrypted software, all content, main exe, server communication is encrypted, maybe antivirus or windows defender block this, so you need to set exception or turn off, firewall or something if it block it just turn it off or set exception on it )
4. you cant login since you dont hace account yet, so go Click on Register

5. Write your email ( that you wanna use it as pragmafix account ) and your own password for it >>>> no need hurry, many people write wrong email and password, then they forget and cant login after
6. no need to but token, ne need to write token att all, just thick on trial

7. free to use and access all content for 3 days, please explore and compare all things between pragmafix than other similiar software

Please dont forget to access VIDEO and BOOKS inside pragmafix software, its made by us Thousand of BOOKS write by us to teach about mobilephone and laptop repairing

8. after 3 days trial finished, you need to make decisision, if you wanna buy pragmafix, please go to one of our reseller here : Where to Buy?
9. Register your email ( please use another email to full register, try to not use same email that used for trial to prefenting bonus miss match )

ALL DONE AND ENJOY PRAGMAFIX SCHEMATICS ITS YOURS PRIVATE MENTOR PROJECT, THANK YOU
Please add repair guide huawei P smart 2021

akingsm

Feb 11, 2023
Türkiye

akingsm

Feb 11, 2023
Türkiye
Pragmafix'i bilgisayarıma ilk defa kurdum. Daha önce kayıt olmadım. Deneme sürümüne kaydolmaya çalıştığımda "zaten deneme kullanıcısı olarak kayıtlısınız. Kayıt reddedildi, lütfen belirteç kodu ile kayıt olun. bilgi kodu: 3015" uya

Would you be interested please