UFi UFI BOX V2 ?

UFi Box & Dongle

mridulnandy

Aug 24, 2020
Basirhat
Hello to all.
I want to buy a new Box for EMMC and UFS . Please suggest me which one should I buy- UFI or Easy Jtag Plus

New mobiles are coming with UFS IC , I know that UFI is good for EMMC but what about UFS .
One of my friend just bought Easy Jtag Plus new Box 2023 version. My trainer told me to buy
Easy Jtag Plus, as UFI has some issue with UFS IC.
If I buy a box I expect to work with that box for next 2 to 3 years.
Is there any chance for new UFI BOX V2 ?

• Haha
Reactions: clan123

htelecom

Friend's Martview
Jun 12, 2020
russia
Hey my friend. Believe me. İ am working 5 years with jtag boxes. Easyjtag is king of jtag boxes. Ufi box is waste of money. Do not buy. There is no ufi box 2 its dead project

sonu kh

Nov 21, 2019
india
Brother, I am thinking of buying mipi tester box, is this box better than Easyjtag, does rpmb key write in mipi tester, currently using ufi box but ufi has fake key write.

htelecom

Friend's Martview
Jun 12, 2020
russia
Brother, I am thinking of buying mipi tester box, is this box better than Easyjtag, does rpmb key write in mipi tester, currently using ufi box but ufi has fake key write.
Hey bro. Easyjtag can fully work with rpmb. Read write erase. Every scienerio you can handle with easyjtag. Mipi tester its new project it doest have any support forum. Also its very risky to put money in. As i said no forum no support its risky to buy for now

Reactions: sonu kh and clan123

sonu kh

Nov 21, 2019
india
Hey bro. Easyjtag can fully work with rpmb. Read write erase. Every scienerio you can handle with easyjtag. Mipi tester its new project it doest have any support forum. Also its very risky to put money in. As i said no forum no support its risky to buy for now
Thank you very much brother, you answered my questions.