UFi UFi change account?

UFi Box & Dongle

mce_marcelino

Dec 3, 2019
hello there, UFi team! good day to all! i just purchased my UFi box,..it was brand new but later found out that it was already registered to another account!

pls help how can i changed the registered account to may own name? big thanks in advance... change account.png

msibashankar

Product Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
india
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
hello there, UFi team! good day to all! i just purchased my UFi box,..it was brand new but later found out that it was already registered to another account!

pls help how can i changed the registered account to may own name? big thanks in advance... View attachment 26157
Hello Dear

mce_marcelino

Just double click on gmail then its show to edit then you mention your gmail and update

Goldsmart

Oct 9, 2021
DNR
Doesn't show account. Can't update box. Doesn't sync files. [INTERNET] Network Error: An attempt to establish a connection was unsuccessful. the required response was not received from another computer within the required time, or an already established connection was terminated due to an incorrect response from an already connected computer.
Help

baker

Oct 18, 2021
iraq
مرحبا اصدقائي اشتريت بوكس ufi وتم تفعيله وتسجيله بحسابي بالجمايل ولكن عند الضغط عليه لايستحيب ولا تفتح نافذه عرض تفاصيل الحساب وال الايدي id ارجو مساعدتي لانني اريد اشحن كريدت للبوكس