World First UFI dongle, eating credits without repairing the device, and charging twice the same device

diegolv

Sep 12, 2019

I bought 10 credits, used the same procedure on a xiaomi 6a, crashed and every time charges the credit with the same procedure, and the same device without solution. I'm very unsatisfied, they stole my credits

vicky927

Jun 28, 2019
I bought 10 credits, used the same procedure on a xiaomi 6a, crashed and every time charges the credit with the same procedure, and the same device without solution. I'm very unsatisfied, they stole my credits
View attachment 6481
THIS IS UFI BOX HAHAHAHA
LOTS OF ISSUES NOW WITH UFI BOX
HOW THIS TEAM WORKED ON IT
SUPPORT IS LOOK LIKE NO SUPPORT
SPEED IS LIKE TURTLE DOWNLOAD SPEED
GUIDLINE IS LIKE NEVER FOUND PREFECTLY
ADAPTER WORKS SOME TIME ....SOME TIME ITS LIKE USE LESS
HMMMMMM UFI BOX ????????

diegolv

Sep 12, 2019

How can you charge from the same device? I do not understand this. It seems that their software never gives an error. Device ID is the same, same procedure but credit 3 for each execution even not working.

• Haha
Reactions: Gulfam khan

vicky927

Jun 28, 2019
How can you charge from the same device? I do not understand this. It seems that their software never gives an error. Device ID is the same, same procedure but credit 3 for each execution even not working.
UFI TEAM ANSWER PLZ
HOW WILL GET TRUST ON YOUR TEAM
Y BEEN ERROR
LIKE THIS

alwiitik

Aug 4, 2019
check your windows version or something wrong with your PC. for me everythink its ok. iam using windows 10 64 bit