UFi UFI team does not refund credits and do not reply to messages

UFi Box & Dongle

robkor26

Sep 5, 2020
Edinburgh
Hello,
I would like to share my opinion about ufi team and ufi dongle. Ufi dongle is terrible. I lost already 21 credits and I have never been refunded any penny. They jest dont reply to messages. I have reported issues with charging incorrectly but never gór any response from ufi team.

I have sent them, screenshots showing errors, I have sent logs and described the problem. They never reply.

Please look at the errors. Phone not flashed, not identyfied but credits has gone. This is error while trying to identify my redmi k20 pro. Errors but credits used. The same was just few days ago with mi 11. The same errors credits have gone.

What is wrong with this error??
Please help. Please refund my credits. This is like scam. I am being charged for credits but the errors appears and I can do nothing.

Not mentioning the ufi team who never replies to messages. They just dont care about customers. They only care about money making.

I am so angry, I am so disappointed I lost already so much money using this tool.

Can anybody at least reply to me?

This is not a hardware problem because flashing via authorized account is fixing the phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20210324_175056.jpg
    IMG_20210324_175056.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20210324_175021.jpg
    IMG_20210324_175021.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Chameleon777