Unbrick any Softbrick phone without loosing data

Mamman777

Nov 12, 2020
Earth
Hello everyone, this is my first post in here so hope you guys will excuse my lack of professionalism.
It is always said that prevention is better than cure, so I would advise any phone geek to always back up their data before testing any tweaks on their devices.
Today am going to teach you how to unbrick a softbricked device due to system app modification (disabling, or deleting a system app) which leads the device to be stuck on boot loop i.e when you power the phone on it will just get stuck on the device logo.
Note: This method will only work on your device if you have enabled USB Debugging before it got bricked
The following are the requirements;
1. Pc
2. Good USB cable
3. Android Multi tools
4. An Update package of the phone
5. Your Brain

Step 1

Download an update package of the phone (you can get it by going to your phone manufacturer’s website or you can search the net). After successful download put the update.zip file in an external sd card and insert it in the phone.
Enter into your phone Recovery mode by holding down the Power and the Volume + key, the method works for most phones.
Select apply update from sd card then select the update.zip file you downloaded.
After a successful update, the phone will reboot, and still get stuck in the device logo don't panic we are not done yet

Step 2
Install the Android Multi tools on your pc
After successful installation run as an administrator
After it open Press 0 and click "Enter" on your keyboard, it will take you to the ADB mode
Connect your phone to the PC using a USB Cable

Step 3
Input the following commands in the ADB to know if your phone was detected
adb devices
then press the "Enter" key on your keyboard, if you see this
List of attached devices
EKDG*** device
it means your device is successfully detected

step 4
Input this command to the checklist of disabled apps. (Note due to system update in Step 1, it will show the deleted systems apps as disabled)
adb shell pm list packages -d
Take notes of the package name, because you will need it in the next step.

Step 5
Input this command to enable the disabled apps one by one
adb shell pm enable <name of the app to enable>
For example, if you want to enable Youtube it should be like this:
adb shell pm enable com.google.android.youtube
You will see something like Package com.google.android.youtube new state: enabled.
That is it just keep enabling them one by one and see how your device will power on successfully,
-----Comments if it wors for you-----