UAT Uni Android Tool and FRP lock [ Replied ]

Uni Android Tool

BooBoss_82

Jan 5, 2022
Poland
Hi All,

Just spent $15 bucks on Uni Android Tool to unlock one device only. It has FRP lock. The tablet device is:

Archos 101b Oxygen
Can't really tell what firmware version it's on.

Of course Uni Android Tool failed it's work. Can anyone tell me how to remove FRP lock on this device using this tool or using any other way or at least tell me how to get my money back for this tool? Of course they have no contact information at all (no e-mail, phone, web form, nothing). Their "official support" are forums like this one. This is ridiculus. SCAM at finest scale.

BooBoss_82

Jan 5, 2022
Poland
Hello

this is official telegram support

UAT PRO Help & Support
Thank you but according to their web page two forums are official support (like this one) while telegram is unofficial support. However I will try that. Have to install Telegram which I don't use just to have "support" instead of simple e-mail or web form which is no longer normal communication way. This world is comming to the end.

UAT Team

Product Manager
Jul 27, 2020
INDIA
You must post here that your problem is solved by proper guidance

BooBoss_82

Jan 5, 2022
Poland
I've contacted Mehmood Riaz. He offered a help even via TeamViewer. However before he was able to do so I figured out how to do it myself. I was blindly thinking that my Tablet was Qualcomm processor while in reality it was Mediatek. I figured out that while tablet is powered OFF but connected to USB then for a second it gets connected to PC in ADB mode (I guess). So I started FRP removal process in UAT PRO and then connected my powered off tablet. During initial connection when it initiates ADB connection my tablet connected to UAT PRO on PC and without any touch started process of removing FRP which of course SUCCEED!!! Maybe I would found it out by myself but the will of support from Meehmoz Riaz made me thinking how to do it. Even if I would fail he would probably tell me how to do that.

Two things are for sure:
1. This software is awsome!!!
2. Support I got for this software via Telegram from Mehmood Riaz was immediate and he was willing to do whatever it takes to solve my problem.

In summary: None other software in entire planet can do what this can and no other people will server you immediate help as people creating this software.

Once again thanks to Mehmood Riaz for both help and inspiration!

Last edited by a moderator:

BooBoss_82

Jan 5, 2022
Poland
Mehmood Riaz already posted results of my FRP removal logs so there's nothing more to add from my side.

Honestly I'm the IT guy as well - just in different topics. In case of phone unlocking, etc. topics I'm blind. I'm more like server topics, virtualizations, stuff like that. However during my carrier I was always told by normal users that I am user friendly. And this is what Mehmood Riaz is. He's also user-friendly because I'm green to this topic so I'm like normal user to be taken care of.

Last edited by a moderator:

BooBoss_82

Jan 5, 2022
Poland
In summary:

This tablet when POWERED OFF after connected to PC starts ADB connection but only for one second and then closes connection. So if you start FRP removal process (or possibly any other process) in UAT and then connect it via USB, mentioned tablet opens ADB connection and because UAT has data to transfer to it it will do...... removing FRP or whatever you want to do with your tablet. Simply it opens connection for 1 second and then closes it. But if there is something to transfer (like data from UAT software) it will maintain connection until transfer is finished. Simple like that.