HOT (VERIFIED) REALITY BEHIND MRT DONGLE AND NEW MRT SERVER TOOL (MUST SEE THE TRUTH)

Surya Adi

Oct 15, 2018
I wish MRT dongle team in China will be allowed to transfer its maintenance to any foreign team abroad. They can sell its source code that it's still legal in Chinese law to a foreign developer.

Reactions: LIL MOBI MECHANIC

sagar2567

Friend's Martview
Nov 30, 2019
i Request to all mrt users pls dont activate your mrt till they dont give update. atleast wait 3 month to prove that its real. and till all use unlocktool for 3 month im 100% sure unlocktool will 100times better than mrt now and your money will recover. this time umt and unlocktool both tool are best 100times. so request to all mrt users dont waste your money.

Reactions: -Mosin-

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
i Request to all mrt users pls dont activate your mrt till they dont give update. atleast wait 3 month to prove that its real. and till all use unlocktool for 3 month im 100% sure unlocktool will 100times better than mrt now and your money will recover. this time umt and unlocktool both tool are best 100times. so request to all mrt users dont waste your money.
:up:

Reactions: alex741

nisam.blessing

Nov 25, 2018
HELLO MARTVIEW FRIENDS

JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU I WAS HAPPY WHEN I SAW MRT DONGLE BACK AGAIN MESSAGE BUT WHEN I SAW MRT SERVER TOOL IS A (PAID TOOL)
THEN I FEEL THAT THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY IN THIS BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY SEEN MANY BAT AND HOST FILES WHICH ARE USED TO BYPASS MRT DONGLE SERVER AND WITH THOSE FILES MRT DONGLE SOFTWARE WAS RUNNING AGAIN JUST LIKE THAT THIS MRT SERVER TOOL IS A FAKE GUYS THIS TOOL IS NOT A OFFICIAL REALEASE. JUST THINK FOR ONCE IF MRT DONGLE TEAM HAS TO GIVE YOU UPDATE THEN THEY WILL GIVE YOU UPDATE DIRECTLY ON OFFICIAL PAGE PLEASE DON'T BE FOOL BY mrtkey.in BECAUSE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF MRT DONGLE IS STILL mrt-dongle.org

OK BEFORE YOU ALL START QUESTIONING ME I HAVE DONE LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING THIS THREAD

YES I HAVE MAILED MRT TEAM IN THEIR OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS = [email protected] ASKING THEM FOLLOWING THINGS

View attachment 41614
View attachment 41618

SO THEY HAVE CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT MRT-TEAM HAS CLOSED FURTHER SUPPORT
BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN CASED AND AS PER NEW LAWS OF CHINESE GOVERNMENT MOBILE UNLOCK TOOL IS ILLEGAL AND IT MUST BE CLOSED.

FRIENDS I THOUGHT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS
SO I LEFT MY DINNER AT HALF AND START POSTING THIS WHEN I GOT THAT REPLY IN MY MAIL AND

ANOTHER THING FRIENDS THERE IS NO CONTACT INFORMATION IN MRTKEY.IN AND TRUST ME ON THIS IS GONNA BE A VERY VERY BIG SCAM
USING THE NAME OF MRT DONGLE OR MRT TEAM
BUT THE FACT IS NOW INFRONT OF YOU AND YES I WAS SHOCKED TOO BECAUSE SO MANY RENOWNED RESELLER ARE SELLING IT BUT TRUST ME
NO RESELLER ARE GOING TO REFUND YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THEY WILL LOSE THEIR MONEY AS WELL SO ITS A RISKY DEAL
AFTER ACTIVATION IT CAN ONLY RUN YOUR OLD SOFTWARE OF MRT DONGLE NOTHING MORE NO FURTHER UPDATE GUYS TRUST ME ON THIS

GOOD NIGHT AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LIKE THIS POST :up: COMMON GUYS DON'T BE THAT SELFISH I LEFT MY DINNER SO I COULD INFORM YOU ALL ASAP! :punch::V:
thank u sir your valuable information

Reactions: Shaxboz

akdk123

Oct 28, 2021
Pk
i m still confuse mrt is dead or its back in all over countries ? pls tell truth information thanks

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
i m still confuse mrt is dead or its back in all over countries ? pls tell truth information thanks
ok so here's the truth... as per Chinese Government new law any mobile unlocking tool is illegal because of which MRT TEAM have stopped their project and Yes my friend MRT DONGLE is dead now and all free or non free patched Servers tools setups which are all over the internet they are simply a patch program with a fake server script/commands or you can call it a crack which will only make MRT software run by providing its application data it require to run... but yes there will be no future update and this is not a new thing my friend...
THIS IS WHY ALWAYS BUY DONGLE WITH RENEWAL OR CREDIT PLANS

FREE WILL NEVER LAST FOREVER I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE NEW USERS WHO COULDN'T USE IT PROPERLY AND ATLEAST EARN BACK THE DONGLE COST AND ALL THE RESELLERS WHO STILL HAVE THIS DONGLES LEFT IN THEIR STOCKS

YOU CAN CHECK MY ANOTHER POST IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT DEAD BOX /DONGLES PROJECTS

HOT - IF YOU ARE NEW IN THIS GSM FIELD MUST SEE THIS POST

Gsm_Yam

Friend's Martview
Aug 9, 2021
Tagbilaran City, Bohol, 6300
YES YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT MY FRIEND THIS SHOULD STOP IF THEY WANT THEY COULD CREATE THEIR OWN TOOL AND SALE BUT CRACK SALLING SHOULD STOP NOW :V:
Good day boss Lil Mobi, can i asked somethin? have you personally email the official email address of MRT Team of what is the actual update about the server?and how about the development is it possible in continuing the project?

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
Good day boss Lil Mobi, can i asked somethin? have you personally email the official email address of MRT Team of what is the actual update about the server?and how about the development is it possible in continuing the project?
YES MY FRIEND I HAVE PERSONALLY MAILED AND HEAD OF MRT TEAM MEMBER RESPONEDED TO MY MAILS IT HAS BEEN ALSO VERIFIED BY OUR MARTVIEW MODERATOR AS WELL WHO HAVE ALSO MAILED TO MRT TEAM AND YOU CAN CHECK THOSE MAIL SCREENSHOTS ON ABOVE POSTS. THIS IS HOW I HAVE CAME TO KNOW THAT MRT SERVER TOOL BY MRYKEY.IN WAS A SCAM AND SO MANY MRT USERS AND EVEN RESELLERS HAVE LOST THEIR MONEY BY THIS SCAM AND IN OTHER HAND CHINESE GOVERNMENT ARE VERY STRICT ABOUT THEIR LAWS THEY'S WHY THEY ARE SO DEVELOPED SO IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE THAT MRT TEAM WILL EVER GONNA COME BACK AND EVEN IF THEY DO... YOU CAN TRUST ME ON THIS MY FRIEND THEY WILL BE BACK WITH A BRAND NEW NAME AND WITH THEIR BRAND NEW PRODUCT XYZ DONGLE, BOX OR ONLINE LOGIN SOFTWARE LIKE UAT OR UNLOCKTOOL :p:

Gsm_Yam

Friend's Martview
Aug 9, 2021
Tagbilaran City, Bohol, 6300
YES MY FRIEND I HAVE PERSONALLY MAILED AND HEAD OF MRT TEAM MEMBER RESPONEDED TO MY MAILS IT HAS BEEN ALSO VERIFIED BY OUR MARTVIEW MODERATOR AS WELL WHO HAVE ALSO MAILED TO MRT TEAM AND YOU CAN CHECK THOSE MAIL SCREENSHOTS ON ABOVE POSTS. THIS IS HOW I HAVE CAME TO KNOW THAT MRT SERVER TOOL BY MRYKEY.IN WAS A SCAM AND SO MANY MRT USERS AND EVEN RESELLERS HAVE LOST THEIR MONEY BY THIS SCAM AND IN OTHER HAND CHINESE GOVERNMENT ARE VERY STRICT ABOUT THEIR LAWS THEY'S WHY THEY ARE SO DEVELOPED SO IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE THAT MRT TEAM WILL EVER GONNA COME BACK AND EVEN IF THEY DO... YOU CAN TRUST ME ON THIS MY FRIEND THEY WILL BE BACK WITH A BRAND NEW NAME AND WITH THEIR BRAND NEW PRODUCT XYZ DONGLE, BOX OR ONLINE LOGIN SOFTWARE LIKE UAT OR UNLOCKTOOL :p:
maybe my friend, maybe also its like Unlocktool with online account without dongle...much better tool with this design but MRT key is better also and we MRT users can proved with that, and hopefully if the MRT Team issue will be fixed hopefully they gonna think to continue with the server update with careful decision by doing that thing to avoid mistakes