What Can We Do to Keep Myself Safe From Coronavirus? Covid-19 Out Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Supporter

Friend's Martview
Jan 31, 2017
Martview
What Can We Do to Keep Myself Safe From Coronavirus?
According to the WHO (World Health Organization), to keep yourself safe if you travel during the COVID-19 outbreak, you have to :

Wash your hands frequently. This is without a doubt the most crucial thing you can do to minimize your risk of contracting the coronavirus disease. And not just a quick rinse – wash your hands with soap for at least 20 to 30 seconds any chance you get – especially after being in public or traveling via public transport. If you are traveling by plane, wash your hands after leaving the ***. If you don’t have access to soap and water, then rub a hand sanitizer gel with at least 60% alcohol content on your hands and wrists. But remember that hand sanitizer is not as effective as a thorough wash with soap.
Do not touch your face with unwashed hands. If you have been in a public place, don’t touch your face unless you have thoroughly cleaned your hands. The novel coronavirus can live in surfaces for hours after it has been touched by an infected person, and can infect you if you touch your *, nose, and eyes.
Keep your distance. If you notice someone is coughing, sneezing, or showing symptoms similar to that of the flu or a cold, make sure to stay at least 1 meter (3 feet) away from them. You can become infected by their airborne respiratory (cough or sneeze) droplets.
Clean frequently-touched objects with a cleaning spray or wipe. If you will stay in a hotel or hostel while you are abroad, make sure you book somewhere where you know it will be clean. Even so, it doesn’t hurt to check-in with the staff and management to see whether they have cleaned your room thoroughly – or maybe even giving frequently-touched objects a sweep with a disinfectant yourself.
Avoid crowds – especially in closed spaces. If you are traveling to a country with a high number of Coronavirus cases, it is best if you stay away from any place where there is a large number of people.
Do your research regarding the spread of the Coronavirus outbreak in the country you are visiting. See what the health and government officials are advising in that country and follow the same rules. If they advise staying away from crowds or a certain region, then you should do the same.
Wear a mask and seek medical help if you develop symptoms. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, or difficulty breathing, wear a mask so that you don’t risk infecting other people and seek medical help immediately.

Your Safety is our priority, help yourself and help the world to recover.

Wishing you the best health ever to you and your family and your beloved ones.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
hi
Thank you brother swapan for paying attention
Our profession poses a threat to us in this case with this virus, so every sector professionals must take care and limit with this virus.
As mentioned in the directions above, the risk of transmission of a virus to you is very easy and simple once you come into contact with someone infected in any way.
And our profession is more dangerous than any other field because the virus may be transmitted to you by the phone of a person who has the virus without doing it and it may take a week or two for signs of the virus to appear on you
To this I advise the owners of the ordeal to deal seriously with the situation and take the necessary precautions to preserve their safety and that of their families and their community.
Personally, the issue must be upset. I stopped working and following the situation from my home. I no longer deal with any customer how it was until the conditions stabilized.
This is to warn that the matter is dangerous and large countries have been unable to control the situation
I recommend quarantine to avoid further spreading of the virus
And as it is said, prevention is better than cure
I wish safety and well-being for all of humanity, and may God protect us with His protection

GSM KING MAKER

Product Supporter
Mar 16, 2017
INDIA - TAMILNADU - KUMBAKONAM
Sonork ID
PayPal:

Donate money to this user

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, with going out to buy essential things and confinement in your house, it is the only way to eradicate this pandemic, not to do what my country is doing, which we have not yet achieved as China and tomorrow with restrictions they will start to leave all world not only children, it is crazy, but as the saying in my country says where the skipper does not command the sailor.

Reactions: icanic

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, here in Spain we are going according to the autonomous community is going through phases of de-escalation, but we are entering summer, the problem will come when summer is fenced here, people and no matter how old they are, are not aware of the seriousness of the situation and does not respect the rules, the state of alarm, there is no respect for other people, and they do not respect themselves, nor those people, restrooms and in general all the people who left their souls for us while we were confined. At home, it is very sad to say it, but it is reality and that is the education our children receive here in Spain, I am addressing those irresponsible people who do not respect anything and now the economic crisis is coming, we will see how we got out of it, greetings.

Reactions: pramod111973

Forum Supporter

Friend's Martview
Jan 31, 2017
Martview
Stating that community transmission of COVID-19 has been recorded in a few areas in my state (West Bengal-India), the government on Monday announced a complete lockdown across the state for two days every week to stem the spread of the disease and from today, In my town all the shops will be closed after 1 pm. Till 31st July 2020.;)

Reactions: perata
Status
Not open for further replies.