Help Where can I buy credits for Sft dongle

TiuLuci

May 19, 2020
Mossoró-RN (brasil)
Hello, I installed Windows 10 to use a newer version of the sft dongle and it worked, now I don't understand the HOME window, I click on the online servers and nothing happens, how can I follow? and where can I buy Nokia Auth or contact Xiaomi servers, category C.

PS: Sorry for my ignorance on the subject, I'm starting in this area a little while ago.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello, I installed Windows 10 to use a newer version of the sft dongle and it worked, now I don't understand the HOME window, I click on the online servers and nothing happens, how can I follow? and where can I buy Nokia Auth or contact Xiaomi servers, category C.

PS: Sorry for my ignorance on the subject, I'm starting in this area a little while ago.

View attachment 14818

Scan the QR code or go to this page that I leave the link, it is a matter of filling in, choose credits you want to buy and that's it.
SFT TOPUP

• Love
Reactions: TiuLuci

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
There is no paypal
Ok, you are right and I misunderstood your question or doubt, I apologize, it is not available, if the team reads it and they enable paypal or they answer your post.

TiuLuci

May 19, 2020
Mossoró-RN (brasil)
Good, what question is that, if you want to buy credits you will have to have funds or money in your paypal account, right?
a doubt, when i click on "order" to confirm my details and buy credits, the site informs about a bank, a name and an account. Is this account specific to me? otherwise, how they will know who has deposited in the account and to whom they should send the credits. . .

TiuLuci

May 19, 2020
Mossoró-RN (brasil)
a doubt, when i click on "order" to confirm my details and buy credits, the site informs about a bank, a name and an account. Is this account specific to me? otherwise, how they will know who has deposited in the account and to whom they should send the credits. . .
One more doubt, if I deposit the money in reais (I live in Brazil) will the bank convert it into RP so that it can be accepted and the credit drops on my sft dongle?