New Xiaomi ENG Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good, the passwords are put in the first post and there are new models in eng firmware added, thank you very much.

BR

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
First of all thanks for the input! Should I flash it as a normal file? Or should I have an authorized account to do so? On the other hand, Box recommends me to flash if authorized account is needed.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

First of all thanks for the input! Should I flash it as a normal file? Or should I have an authorized account to do so? On the other hand, Box recommends me to flash if authorized account is needed.

Good, you must flash it as you say as a normal file, on the authorized Xiaomi account, it is essential to have it and especially for the new mtk, but it depends on the country where you live you can buy it or not, I mean with this, there are limitations of use , for sale and users who live in Asian countries have no problems, otherwise, it will not work and watch out for those who sell that say they work, etc. It is a scam and there is a lot online, forums, YouTube channels, etc.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, in the first post you have a new link of the eng firmware for xiaomi, all will be uploaded.

faka_account

Aug 23, 2018
mahabad.ku
Sonork ID
is it possible to write eng firmware via isp?
i'm write eng firmware into redmi note 8
and not boot up, but fastboot working with fast restart without detect in pc.
see video

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

writed with auth account and writed via ufibox and again downloaded file and downloaded on paid download center ,no any change just restart like video.
any one tested eng firmware on redmi note 8 ginkgo?

shahrukhkhan

Mar 18, 2020
delhi
not found
Can't find it!
If you are seeing this error page then the file in question has been deleted from the site and servers. Please contact the developer/uploader for a new link to the file.

please fix link

Status
Not open for further replies.