Help xiaomi mi 9 se edl modu

Jun 5, 2020
türkiye
hello friends my phone xiaomi mi 9 se phone is closed it does not hurt when i connect to the computer it looks in edl mode how can i open the phone please help

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
hello friends my phone xiaomi mi 9 se phone is closed it does not hurt when i connect to the computer it looks in edl mode how can i open the phone please help

Good, you have several options depending on the tools you have:
  1. Tools with credits: umt, ufi box, hydra dongle.
  2. Authorized xiaomi account.
  3. You can also try it with miflash pro or my pc assistant, you download the firmware in zip format, you take the xiaomi you enter recovery mode and you choose the 3rd option, you connect the phone with the usb cable, in miflash pro you enter the section recovery and in my pc assistant in flash rom

Reactions: danunlocked

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
[QUOTE = "Franky38, Post: 78602, Mitglied: 57892"]
Gut, Sie haben verschiedene Möglichkeiten, abhängig von den Werkzeugen, die Sie haben:
  1. Werkzeuge mit Credits: umt, UFO-Box, Hydra-Dongle.
  2. Autorisierter Xiaomi-Account.
  3. Sie können es auch mit miflash pro oder meinem PC-Assistenten versuchen, Sie laden die Firmware im Zip-Format herunter, Sie nehmen das Xiaomi in den Wiederherstellungsmodus und Sie wählen die 3. Option, Sie verbinden das Telefon mit dem USB-Kabel, in Miflash Pro geben Sie es ein die abschnittswiederherstellung und in meinem pc assistenten in flash rom
[/ZITAT]
Hallo Freunde, mein Telefon xiaomi mi 9 se Habe auch mit goggle konto propleme.. wie kann ich den unlocken.. Lg.
hi
only englaish in forum
read RUles