Xiaomi Redmi 7 [ onc ] 9.0 Mi Account Bypass Permanent & BL unlock Done [ Test Report ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Xiaomi Redmi 7 [ onc ] 9.0 Mi Account Bypass Permanent & BL unlock Done [ Test Report ]

Write BL Unlock File Via UMT

BL Unlock Fastboot mode

Write TWRP Via Fastboot

RU ROM Write VIA Recovery mode

Done

Good, where are the files and the solution, because if it is a test report, you have made a wrong section, don't you think? If you don't answer me in 24 hours, I will move this post to the umt section.

Regards.

Ghanshyam

Mar 9, 2019
I want redmi note 8 pro mi and frp remove file

Sent From Redmi Note 4 Using Martview Forum App

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good gentlemen, I give you an advice and if you want, take it, you are looking for the short file and that is not worth it, remove the micloud account if, but all short files are missing files or partitions and do not remove it at all or better said, it will To have relock, the best method is to look for modified firmware or open bootloader, install custom recovery or TWRP and install stock rom or custom rom and delete the apk.

Carocorp14

Jun 23, 2018
Congo - Kinshasa
Good, where are the files and the solution, because if it is a test report, you have made a wrong section, don't you think? If you don't answer me in 24 hours, I will move this post to the umt section.

Regards.

Hi Man,

can you provide the link for the file with a good loader?

Best regards

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Hi Man,

can you provide the link for the file with a good loader?

Best regards

Good, you already have the links of the unlock bootloader files solved, second that I wanted to comment on is that you want loaders to search the internet and have if they work for you and something else do not piss you off so much if it is going to give you something, do not demand so much, that you do not you pay absolutely nothing, you find it all for free, if you find out already, the one who pays may demand, OK.

Friend's Martview
Apr 20, 2019
Hello friends i need boot loader unlock file for Мі9, мі9т, Note 8 anybody have ?? share pls

Status
Not open for further replies.