Y7 Pro 2019 bricked at EDL 9008 only.

Allen126

Jun 1, 2019
when u flash succes by halabtool phone go fastboot? even not show anythink on screen ?

this is not coz lx1 or lx2,

1 flash by halab, check device menager if phone is in fastboot, dont replug cable or batery

okay. i try now ...

Allen126

Jun 1, 2019
my computer is updating ....haiz.
later will post the result and the attachment.
tqtqtq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen126

Jun 1, 2019

see is done by halabtech tool....but still 9008

any option?

Allen126

Jun 1, 2019

it seem to be good news ! finally successfully done by QFIL, and i don’t know what happen here.
been flashing for several days ....

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good, I see both the logs and captures and in the first screenshot that the model dub-lx2 and you are flashing with firmware dub-lx1 serious error, you have to do it first boad software of dub-lx2 and then firmware dub-lx2 update .app, with preloader and customization, you put it in sd card or otg and in upgrade mode. It is also very important to have a site to download firmware, if not in this work you are annoyed is a tip.

BR

Reactions: Allen126

Allen126

Jun 1, 2019
Good, I see both the logs and captures and in the first screenshot that the model dub-lx2 and you are flashing with firmware dub-lx1 serious error, you have to do it first boad software of dub-lx2 and then firmware dub-lx2 update .app, with preloader and customization, you put it in sd card or otg and in upgrade mode. It is also very important to have a site to download firmware, if not in this work you are annoyed is a tip.

BR

alright. i find the files and i try it again
thanks

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Board Firmware DUB-XXX For Repair Dead Boot And Fix Logo Without Lost imei And Oeminfo Link: StackPath

Attachments

• Board Firmware DUB-XXX For Repair Dead Boot And Fix Logo Without Lost imei And Oeminfo.txt
    86 bytes · Views: 127
Reactions: bronce and Allen126

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, in this world of repair either by hardware or software if or if you must have three essential things, tools, files and knowledge, if not gentlemen are lost, because if you depend on being provided with files or any other thing you are going to lose the client or customers.

Apart from the fact that users are not grateful for the work that a lot of people do, including myself, we waste our time helping others with nothing in return and they get pissed off, they insult you etc etc etc, so many times they don't I waste my time uploading files because people or users don't add it at all.

Reactions: sunatullo4142

Allen126

Jun 1, 2019
a
Good, in this world of repair either by hardware or software if or if you must have three essential things, tools, files and knowledge, if not gentlemen are lost, because if you depend on being provided with files or any other thing you are going to lose the client or customers.

Apart from the fact that users are not grateful for the work that a lot of people do, including myself, we waste our time helping others with nothing in return and they get pissed off, they insult you etc etc etc, so many times they don't I waste my time uploading files because people or users don't add it at all.

alright bro ...once i’m done , i will post the result .
thanks

Allen126

Jun 1, 2019
finally the phone was able to boot up as normal . thank you very much.

Attachments

• 1AAD2C8E-44E2-4148-A356-5576EED9164D.jpeg
    1AAD2C8E-44E2-4148-A356-5576EED9164D.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: bronce

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

finally the phone was able to boot up as normal . thank you very much.

Good, I am glad that you have revived the huawei, that means that the forum community works, connect it to the internet or wifi and update or force the update because that fund is not the original, when you update you will have the huawei fully repaired and it will work at The normality.