New Yihua 982D-I Intelligent High Precision Soldering Station with 907C Dual Head Tweezers Handle

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia

Yihua 982D-I Intelligent High Precision Soldering Station with 907C Dual Head Tweezers Handle

Buy at below link : Yihua 982D-I Intelligent High Precision Soldering Station with 907C Dual Head Tweezers Handle - Martview
CLICK HERE

Yihua-982D-I-Intelligent-High-Precision-Soldering-Station-with-907C-Dual-Head-Tweezers-Handle-...jpg

Features:
  • High-performance tweezers soldering handpiece empowers easy desoldering application on SMD components
  • With a tiltable display, users can monitor the parameters easily without the hassle of constantly adjusting the station
  • Automatic calibration can correct these discrepancies without the need for external thermometers or multimeters, keeping your actual tip temperature accurate and consistent as always
  • Sleep mode reduces unnecessary wear on the soldering iron tip
  • The soldering iron tips enter low-wear idling sleep mode as soon as the handpiece is returned to the soldering iron holder
  • Four memory presets save the hassle of adjusting the temperature back and forth when working with different components
  • Dual tweezer simultaneously heating, easy to pick up micro-components
  • Full-color display can monitor parameters much more clearly with brighter contrast

Specification:
  • Model: 982D-I
  • Rated voltage range: AC 110V/220V
  • Rated power: 90W
  • Operating temperature: 0~40℃
  • Display Form: LCD color screen display
  • Temperature range:90-450℃
  • Fast channel: Yes
  • Intelligent temperature calibration: Yes
  • Intelligent sleep: Yes
  • Automatic standby: Yes
  • Tone: Yes