News your Opinión is Important [News-What are you looking for from DTPRO]

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Vous souhaitez pouvoir changer d'ordinateur 3/5 fois par an
we are already working on this !! That is why we have not released an update yet, our new edition with Update will be available on the market soon

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
I am trying to download the installers from your website but the files are not available.... i am getting error 404 in all of them (file not available)
FTP! is in maintenance this week! in the next few days you will be able to download everything normally.
Download Servers for Services is working perfectly

sagar2567

Nov 30, 2019
if u add pc change option daily with limitetion like change pc 5 times in everyday so it will be more helpful to some users who can do remotly

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
if u add pc change option daily with limitetion like change pc 5 times in everyday so it will be more helpful to some users who can do remotly
man, how are you going to have 5 computers in a day, this is impossible!
would be like saying buy a license and rent it daily ... and our sales?
-How can we develop new solutions?
-How can we buy phones for development?

Please, before making a request of this type, think a little about the time and money invested in each project! you can remote with professional tools and stable internet connection.

Reactions: ahcor

Shamiq

Dec 5, 2016
Karachi Pakistan
EveryThing Good Bro Specially Thanks for New Registration Update.
I will support U Above all If u Just Change your policy of deleting and modifying post when someone post some issue or bug.
This is being the real reason that u say people are scamming with us.
many People are disharted because of you this behaviour.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
EveryThing Good Bro Specially Thanks for New Registration Update.
I will support U Above all If u Just Change your policy of deleting and modifying post when someone post some issue or bug.
This is being the real reason that u say people are scamming with us.
many People are disharted because of you this behaviour.
I prefer to delete delete messages, out of disrespect than to ban users.

example - in migration to Server! many begin to post incorrect information and or fake data.
-I prefer to delete this info and continue with users who do need updating and are loyal users of DTpro

zwanaboy88

Apr 22, 2020
Harare
Dtpro team on lost license users . Please create an email address and we can send our prove of payment with fingerprint and code then you can create a new account for us.