Free Blackberry 10 Anti Theft Protection Removed Successfully

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitesh

Nov 18, 2016
india
Sir.... I wipe my Black Berry Z3 and I'm still stuck. The first tutorial screen appears (swipe up) and when I hit 'try it', it just proceeds to the next tutorial screen. However, pressing 'try it' (swipe down) doesn't skip to the next section of setup, it forces me to swipe down please help....... My Black Berry Information is....
Model No:- BlackBerry Z3 STJ100-1 plz help, i use autoloader also but not result...

Abdullah

Friend's Martview
Oct 22, 2016
Pakistan
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Sir.... I wipe my Black Berry Z3 and I'm still stuck. The first tutorial screen appears (swipe up) and when I hit 'try it', it just proceeds to the next tutorial screen. However, pressing 'try it' (swipe down) doesn't skip to the next section of setup, it forces me to swipe down please help....... My Black Berry Information is....
Model No:- BlackBerry Z3 STJ100-1 plz help, i use autoloader also but not result...

Follow Blackberry instructions its necessary to complete start up ..!!

Basant Sharma

Nov 19, 2016
Dehradun
cant able to login through blackberry ID , "the blackberry protect anti theft feature is on . please sign in with the blackberry ID that was used to setup this device "" please help.

Reactions: Alijaber2012

big al

Nov 20, 2016
USA
hey i have blackberry passport, i have downloaded both files but when i open them and connect my phone, nothing happen.
please help

Status
Not open for further replies.