blackberry classic link not working ?????????pleasec update linkBlackberry 10 Anti Theft Protection Removal
Blackberry Passport Anti theft removal SQW100-1/2/3 10.3.1
Blackberry Q5 Anti theft removal SQR100-1/2/3 10.3.1
Blackberry Q10 Anti theft removal SQN100-1/2/3/4/5/6/7 10.3.1
Blackberry Z10 Anti theft removal STL100-1 10.3.1
Blackberry Z10 Anti Theft Removal STL100-2/3/4 10.3.1
Blackberry Leap Anti Theft Removal STR100-1/2 Q10 10.3.1
Blackberry Classic Anti theft removal SQC100-1/2/3/4/5 Q10 10.3.1
Blackberry Z30 Anti theft removal STA100-1/2/3/4/5/6 10.3.1
Blackberry Z3 Anti theft removal STJ100-1/2 10.3.1
Download Autoloader Here its Q10 Autoloader but it works with all versions"
How To Do:
View attachment 2929
- Turn off the Phone and launch the Autoloader you downloaded in step 1
- It will display a Black command prompt.
Warning..! Don't Upgrade you Device to 10.3.2 if Anti-theft protection is on
- Connect the turned off phone to PC and allow drivers to be installed. The Autoloader will recognize, flash the device and reboot when done.
- Now complete initial device setup by connecting to Wifi when required.
- Go to Settings and enter a valid Blackberry ID and password to reclaim ownership of the device.
- You may now Update your firmware from the version 10.3.1.634 used to bypass anti-theft to the latest 10.3.2 without any issues. Firmware upgrade can be done on the device with Wifi, via PC with Blackberry Link or download the latest Autoloader