Does this software needs any kind of password to continue flashing any blackberry handset????????""Blackberry 10 Anti Theft Protection Removal
Blackberry Passport Anti theft removal SQW100-1/2/3 10.3.1
Blackberry Q5 Anti theft removal SQR100-1/2/3 10.3.1
Blackberry Q10 Anti theft removal SQN100-1/2/3/4/5/6/7 10.3.1
Blackberry Z10 Anti theft removal STL100-1 10.3.1
Blackberry Z10 Anti Theft Removal STL100-2/3/4 10.3.1
Blackberry Leap Anti Theft Removal STR100-1/2 Q10 10.3.1
Blackberry Classic Anti theft removal SQC100-1/2/3/4/5 Q10 10.3.1
Blackberry Z30 Anti theft removal STA100-1/2/3/4/5/6 10.3.1
Blackberry Z3 Anti theft removal STJ100-1/2 10.3.1
Download Autoloader Here its Q10 Autoloader but it works with all versions"
How To Do:
View attachment 2929
- Turn off the Phone and launch the Autoloader you downloaded in step 1
- It will display a Black command prompt.
Warning..! Don't Upgrade you Device to 10.3.2 if Anti-theft protection is on"
- Connect the turned off phone to PC and allow drivers to be installed. The Autoloader will recognize, flash the device and reboot when done.
- Now complete initial device setup by connecting to Wifi when required.
- Go to Settings and enter a valid Blackberry ID and password to reclaim ownership of the device.
- You may now Update your firmware from the version 10.3.1.634 used to bypass anti-theft to the latest 10.3.2 without any issues. Firmware upgrade can be done on the device with Wifi, via PC with Blackberry Link or download the latest Autoloader
I tried following these instructions to fix the issue with my BB Q10 but when it rebooted, it just hung on the Blackberry logo. What gives? Does anyone have any resolutions to this?
it asks for password when i connect My Blackberry Passport SQW100-1 can anybody help me with this please