World First Bypass Huawei Android 8.2, 9.0, 9.1 FRP and Huawei Account (Even Huawei 710, 810, 980 CPU)

pdubs92

Friend's Martview
Sep 19, 2018
MRT
It's better to follow post 1, our team provide a way which is the last way to remove huawei id if this method will not work now (fixed by huawei) then there is not other way to remove huawei id at the moment wait for future updates if we find any other way we will sure update our users
Our support not dead we work always hard and provide world first and fast solutions

sniffer9550

Aug 16, 2017
ukraine
It's better to follow post 1, our team provide a way which is the last way to remove huawei id if this method will not work now (fixed by huawei) then there is not other way to remove huawei id at the moment wait for future updates if we find any other way we will sure update our users
Our support not dead we work always hard and provide world first and fast solutions
Its old metod! New firmware not possible! Send new metod please!

Reactions: nbkappa

Djo23

Jan 9, 2020
I can provide all the firmwares that you want later just need some time to upload to my baidu drive and I will let you know soon thanx /Djo/

sami787abbas

Oct 28, 2017
karachi
after reboot,mobile reboot to noraml user Interface
you can in the setting or google play login google account,also you can in the setting login huawei id and enable find my device

Mobile system verison info back to normal

haider421

Feb 13, 2020
hi team.i am very disappointed with MRTkey .i bought mrtkey last month aftr i ordered i saw new HWtool online .i bought mrt for huawei phones what i can see Hw tool is online tool for huawei and i cant use MRt key for new huawei phones.i sent u email also.i finis pay for MRTkey.u should make new buyer who buy MRTkey can use HW tool also.bcoz i just bought mrtkey in feb.and i cant use for new huawei.i am from south africa.we dont have other makes like vivo. etc..only huawei.samsung.nokia.mobicel.so please help to give me access for HW tool also.u can check when my mRt key got activated .MRTkey is useles for me in south africa.

tbellz

Aug 19, 2017
London
after flash done
we will see mobile power on,and into system,without activation!!!is great????sure 100%

we input * # * # 0000 # * # * read mobile version again

we can see mobile now is not noraml
we need make it back to mate9
is possible back to mate9 without activation???yes,is true;100%
let see how to do next!!!

now we select mate9 flash file
untick under product all block

let mobile to erecovery mode and flash it
tip;when you flash back the normal mobile flash file,you must be untick under product all the block!!!if not,mobile will format and back to activation

all is done,we reboot mobile now!!!

Can you tell me if that method works for Android 10. Nova 4e Im failing to remove ID using software on Hw Tool check attached pics Id keeps coming back after flashing firmware.

Attachments

• MAR-AL00.jpeg
    MAR-AL00.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 19
  • MAR-AL00_2.jpeg
    MAR-AL00_2.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 19

Nock Deezy

May 28, 2020
Zambia
I have honor 20s (YAL AL50) with id it was running on 9.1.1.158, I managed downgrading to 9.1.1.151 by creating verlist using hw flash tool but id still there. now i tried flashing different downgrade file then error while flashing xloader, now even the one I flashed earlier on is giving same error on xloader, I want to flash it to the way it was but am stuck. what should I do? where did i go wrong? I have both files; for 9.1.1.158 and for 9.1.1.151.

Robtech

Oct 15, 2019
Uganda
I have honor 20s (YAL AL50) with id it was running on 9.1.1.158, I managed downgrading to 9.1.1.151 by creating verlist using hw flash tool but id still there. now i tried flashing different downgrade file then error while flashing xloader, now even the one I flashed earlier on is giving same error on xloader, I want to flash it to the way it was but am stuck. what should I do? where did i go wrong? I have both files; for 9.1.1.158 and for 9.1.1.151.
recreate verlist and downgrade does not remove Huawei ID it just helps you to bypass it easily