hello how can i know the s9 plus clone model is

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
This firmware to me pulled it from a valid phone works well I don’t know what caused the problem
Be patient
ok i will see what else i can do to wait or try to do the formatting for resert if you want to **** and if not wait for what solution you have

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
friend, the last one you gave me puts the screen blank and from there it does not come out, I do not know but I think there are many firmware of the g960f model they do not help me because I have put a few and they all do the same to me except the one you gave me that brings a password when is he going to enter the cell phone

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Do not formate the phone with a program sp flach tool you will lose imei
Choose the flash that the phone ignites and choose as in the picture and re-flash the phone in this way

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Friend, I don't know in what way I'm going to do it, but it won't let you put any new firmware or format it at all
Re-flash the phone the way you explained with the flash that ignites the phone. Choose Firmware upgrade
If you make a format all+download option, you will face the problem that the phone will not accept any firmware again

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
Re-flash the phone the way you explained with the flash that ignites the phone. Choose Firmware upgrade
If you make a format all+download option, you will face the problem that the phone will not accept any firmware again
the problem is that the only one that turns on the phone well is the one that has a problem in the userdata and does not let me put that option the others put the screen in black

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
the flash tool does not recognize the device, apparently they are the drivers but I install them but they do nothing anymore and restarted more than 10 times and nothing
If you have formatted the phone with spflashtool, you will get in trouble because the device may not accept any flash again.
Re-flash the phone with the flash it works with, and then try the method in the last image that was developed for you

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
If you have formatted the phone with spflashtool, you will get in trouble because the device may not accept any flash again.
Re-flash the phone with the flash it works with, and then try the method in the last image that was developed for you
bro now by no means wants to **** in any way or with the firmware you gave me that it has a password that is with the only one that normally turns on or with the others that put the screen on gray and on stripes of all colors I am losing hope of to fix the cell phone

SuperDukeCuba

May 17, 2020
cuba
you do not have other firmware for my cell phone like the one you gave me that has a password and is not allowed to format to see if when he wants to let things do it mount it